Uncovering

Harrys pov.
Draco was on my doorstep. What on earth?!!
"Harry? Who is it?"
Sirius yelled. I glanced back at Draco. I noticed that he had bruises all over him and he had cuts all over his face. He looked very small and fragile lying on the doorstep in the snow. Shit. The snow. He was probably freezing.
"Its... a friend."
Sirius appeared at the door.
"Who?"
I quickly threw a glamour spell at Draco, changing his looks. He had floppy brown hair and was wearing a bright pink jumper. He still had his beautiful silver eyes. Sirius saw him and gasped.
"He is probably freezing to death!! Quickly! Help me Harry!"
We quickly levitated Draco inside and laid him on the couch. I covered him in a fluffy blanket and slipped a hot water bottle into his hands.
"We'll check on him in the morning, okay Harry? What's his name anyway?"
" okay. Umm... David."
"Okay. Night Harry"
I nodded.
"Okay. I'll sleep on the couch, okay?"
Sirius grinned sleepily,
"Fine by me"
He tramped upstairs to Remus leaving me with Draco. I laid next to  Draco and quickly fell asleep.

"HARRY!!"
I rubbed my eyes sleepily. Draco was lying next to me and Sirius was standing by the stairs pointing his wand at Draco. Last nights events came flooding back. I groaned.
"Sirius, It's fine, okay."
"FINE?!?! Harry, the son of a murderer is in my house! REMUS!!"
I sighed as Remus burst into the room and when he saw Draco he pointed his wand at him as well.
"Guys relax. Draco is fine. Look he is injured. Please. Can we heal him and then we can question him?"
Remus glanced at me.
"Why are you protecting him?"
I rubbed my forehead.
"Please. Just take his wand. He can't do anything without it."
Remus nodded and began searching Dracos' pockets.
"I can't find it. He must have it."
I picked Draco up, bridal style.
"Maybe he doesn't"
Sirius and Remus stared in shock as I began to walk up to my room, still holding Draco. I reached my room and opened the door. Draco was starting to get heavy so I laid him on my bed. I sat down on it next to him. Then Dracos eyes fluttered and I leant over him...

Draco's pov.
I opened my eyes slowly to see concerned green eyes staring at me. I stilled. I knew those eyes. I dreamt about those eyes almost every night. Harry...
"Draco? Are you okay?"
I groaned. Pansy would kill me. I forgot she told my father I was gay at that moment.
"Jeez Potter. I'm fine."
He glared at me.
"You should be grateful. I stopped my godfathers from killing you. Also, what the hell were you doing outside at night and where the heck is your wand?"
I squinted.
"You saved me?"
Harry rolled his eyes.
"Yes"
I smiled, painfully.
"Thanks. My wand is at home in the tortu- at home."
Harry glared at me.
"What were you going to say?"
I glared back at him.
"It doesn't matter."
He sighed.
"If you don't tell me by the end of the week then I will use veritaserum on you."
I gasped.
"You wouldn't"
He shrugged.
"I've had it used on me before. It's not that bad."
I looked at Harry sharply.
"What do you mean?"
He smirked.
"Nothing. Absolutely nothing"
I was about to yell at him when Sirius Black burst into the room. The murderer who killed heaps of muggles.
I jumped in front of Harry to save him. When I stood on my broken leg I let out a hiss of pain. And fell backwards. Instead of hitting the floor like I was expecting, I felt someone catch me and lift me back into the bed. It was Harry!
I stared at him in shock. I thought he would gladly drop me. Harry grinned at me and turned to Sirius.
"Hey"
Sirius glared at him.
"Harry why is he on your bed? Why is he not chained up?"
Harry sighed.
"Bring Remus in and I'll tell you guys everything."
Sirius glared at Harry before spinning on his heel and flouncing out of the room.
"Babe!"
I heard him call. I glanced at Harry.
"Why do you have a mass murderer living with you?"
Harry glared at me.
"You know I could ask the same about your father"
I dropped my head in shame. Harry seemed to notice this.
" I'm sorry"
My head shot up in shock. Harry had never apologised.
"It's okay. So why is he here?"
Harry sighed
"He is not a murderer. His friend framed him. The ministry found out at his trial. He got to be free and the Aurors are hunting the killer"
I nodded, surprised.
"So why did you show up injured last night?"
I caught movement out of the corner of my eye and shook my head. Sirius and Remus were standing by the door listening to our conversation, holding hands. I flicked my eyes towards them and Harry saw them.
"Hey guys"
They grinned.
"Hey Harry. Sirius had a panic attack. He thought Malfoy would try and kill you. But I see your friends."

"Well he is a Malfoy"

Harry and Remus rolled their eyes. I shared their exasperation. Sirius huffed and crossed his arms.
"I'm not speaking to you three anymore. You hurt my feelings!"
Remus grinned at Harry and I and mouthed , watch this. He walked over to where Sirius was standing. Remus slung his arm over Sirius' shoulder and kissed the top of his head. He then proceeded to whisper things in his ear until Sirius gave up fighting and hugged him. Remus winked at the shocked boys.
"That never gets old"
Harry whispered to me. I grinned back and then I was tackled to the floor.

"Help me!"

Harry was laughing his head off and I could hear Remus giggling. I managed to wriggle away from my attacked. I turned around to see.. Sirius?! He was lying on the floor laughing like crazy.

"Oh my god Draco! You should have seen your face!"

Sirius was still laughing band could barely get the words out of his mouth. Remus smiled fondly at his boyfriend.
"Cmon you three. Let's have breakfast"
I looked up surprised. He included me? Sirius grabbed mine and Harry's wrists and dragged us downstairs.
"Cmon. Did you hear what he said? He said breakfast!"
Harry rolled his eyes. I grinned. They were including and I already felt like part of the family. It was nothing like my family. I loved it.