Christmas

Dracos pov.

I had really enjoyed talking to Harry. I really missed him when I went back to my dorm. Pansy was waiting for me when I got back.

"Is it another girl?"

That was her first question when I arrived back. I gaped at her.

"No its not another girl! Jeez Pansy!"
She huffed at me.
"Well its obviously someone!"
She gasped.
"Is it a boy?"
I sharply looked up at her.
"No its not."

She looked at me curiously. Then her gaze hardened.

"It is."
I gaped at her.
"Your doing that thing you do when your lying."

I glared at her.
"Dont tell anyone."
She grinned slyly.
"Help me annoy Potter then."

I stilled. Harry and I were friends now. I couldn't do this. But if I didn't Pansy would out me. I couldn't let anyone know I was gay.

"Fine."

Harrys pov.

I was walking to Transfiguration the next day when I heard a familiar voice yell at me.

"Oi Potter! Did you take a bath in the Black Lake with the Squid or is that just your cologne?"

It was... Draco? Weren't we friends? I spun around and glared at him but he refused to meet my eyes.

"What do you want Malfoy?"

The disgust in my tone made him look up. I looked into his eyes and saw... fear? Then his walls came up and he looked away. Pansy then walked up to us. She looked at me and whispered something to Draco and he drew his wand and threw a Stinging Jinx at me. I let it hit me while glaring at Draco. I hit the floor and before I blacked out I saw Malfoy glare at me, disgust written all over his face...

Draco's pov.

I hated what I was doing. Harry didn't even fight back. He probably thought I hadn't changed. I hated Pansy for making me hurt Harry.

"Drayyyyy"

It was HER.

"What Pansy?"
She grinned toothily.
"Thats no way to treat your girlfriend"
I gaped. Then glared at her.
"I am NOT your boyfriend!!"
She grinned wider.

"Well unless you want to be outed then I suggest you become it."

I absolutely hated Pansy at that moment. She had turned Harry against me. My four years in a row crush. I hated her with all my heart. I wondered what had happened to Harry...

Harrys pov.

I woke up to see a brilliantly white light. I knew that light. I was in the hospital wing. I remembered what had happened. Dra- Malfoy had Jinxed me. I thought he had changed but I guess not. It must have been a prank. The pretending to be my friend. He must have gotten a great laugh out of it.

"Oh Harry thank Goodness you're awake!"

Hermione grabbed my hand and squeezed it. Ron was standing next to her, a look of fury on his face.

"Who did it to you mate?"

I glanced up. I wanted to protect Dr- Malfoy! for a moment but then I realised he hadn't hesitated to hurt me. I would do the same.

"Malfoy"

I managed to croak. Ron face was bright red.

"I'm gonna kill that bloody git."

Hermione laid a hand on his shoulder.

"I'll help. But we can't go after him now. We need to look after Harry."

Ron seemed to calm down. He nodded and sat down next to my bed. I sat up and grinned at them.

"So. How should we get back at Malfoy?"

They grinned.

Pansys pov.

Draco was a sly little bitch. How dare he be gay?! He was supposed to marry me!! ME!! Not the stupid golden boy. I still had power over him though. It was almost the Christmas Holidays and I had a plan to ruin them for him. I was going to tell his father. And knowing him, he would most probably disown Draco and probably use the Cruciatus Curse on him. I couldn't wait for the faggot to get what he deserved.

Dracos pov.

I was walking to Myrtles bathroom when the Weasel and the Mudblood jumped out at me. The Mudblood punched me in the face as the Weasel yelled,

"Petrificus Totalus!"

I froze and crashed to the floor. The two Gryffindors stood over me, armed folded.

"You will pay for jinxing Harry you git."

The Weasel was shaking in anger. The Mudblood had more self control but her eyes were flashing and she looked furious.
"How could you? I thought you were changing Malfoy?"

She said my name with such disgust. Then the Weasel stomped on my nose and I felt blood gushing out. They glared at me and walked off.

Harrys pov.

It was almost Christmas! I going home to Remus and Sirius! I had missed them so much. I had gotten an owl from them while I was in the hospital wing. Sirius was worried and angry at Malfoy, Remus had been calm and comforting. I went back to the Gryffindor tower that day. As soon as I stepped into the common room Neville launched himself at me.
"Harry!"
I laughed.
"Hey Neville."
Then everyone came over and told me how much they missed me. I loved being here. This was my home.
The next day I packed my trunk and all my stuff. I was going home to Remus and Sirius!
After the train ride we arrived at Platform 9 3/4. I looked around until I saw my godfathers.
"Pads! Moony!"
They looked up and smiled so brightly when they saw me. I threw myself at them and squeezed them hard.
"I missed you guys!"
They smiled.
"We missed you too"
Sirius then levitated my trunk and we apparated home. 12 Grimmaul Place.
Draco's pov.
"Crucio!"
I screamed in agony. The pain was unbearable.
"Crucio! You little faggot! You are no son of mine! Crucio!"
I screamed before blacking out from the pain.
I don't know how it happened but my father found out about me being gay. When he did he stormed my room and dragged me out to the torture chambers. He then began to Crucio me. It was strange because the only person who knew I was gay was.... PANSY!!
THAT BITCH!!! SHE TOLD MY FATHER!! AND SHE KNEW WHAT MY FATHER WOULD DO TO ME!!!
I honestly have never hated Pansy more than I did now. When I opened my eyes, my father was nowhere to be seen. I stumbled out of the torture chamber and out the front door. It was snowing but I didn't care. I walked for hours until I reached a weird collection of Muggle buildings. The street was Grimmaul Place. The houses were numbered 11, 13, 14. There was no 12. Wait. I had heard Harry talking to his friends about the safehouse he lived in. I started reciting every revealing spell I knew, unfortunately I didn't have my wand because it was broken and I wasn't too good at wandless magic. Finally as I was about to faint from the effort, the houses 11 and 13 moved to reveal number 12. I banged on the door for what seemed like ages before it opened and I caught a glimse of suprised green eyes before blacking out.