Plans

Harrys pov.
We had bought Draco's wand. It was beautifully carved and a pretty dark oak in colour. At the moment we were sitting on the couches with Mione making plans for Neville and Blaise, whose ship name was Nevaise. We had confided the boys crushes with Mione. She was very trustworthy. Me and Draco laid together on the big couch while Mione curled up in armchair opposite. My head was resting on Draco's stomach! I still hadn't gotten rid of this crush. Instead, I think I love him! His heart was beating very fast. Almost as fast as my own. He had wrapped one arm around me and we lay together. Content in each other's arms.
"Maybe we should lock them in a room together?"
Hermione huffed at me.
"What will we say? They will make up excuses not to go if they think the other is there."
Draco grinned.
"How about, oh I don't know,  THE ROOM OF REQUIREMENTS!!"
Draco was so excited. I laughed at his huge smile. Hermione looked at me sideways, a studying look in her eyes. I couldn't hold her strict stare so I averted my eyes.
"That's a great idea Malfoy!"
Hermione was still calling him Malfoy. She had come to terms with living with him but she still resented him for calling her a Mudblood. I honestly didn't blame her. But if your father was a terrorist, murderer and was part of a horrible killers organisation, The Death Eaters, then maybe you would act as he did too.
"I think it could work"
He smiled at me, my heart fluttered. Draco moved his head to look at Hermione.
"What should we say?"
I smiled.
"We will tell Neville it's a study group for Potions."
Draco smirked at that.
"Tell Blaise there's a party. He will definitely go"
The three of us grinned. Draco moves his hand onto my stomach.  I snuggled closer into his chest... it was perfect.....
"LUNCHTIME LOSERS!!"

Draco's pov.
I had decided to be brave and I moved my hand onto Harry's stomach. He retaliated by snuggling closer to me. My breath caught in my throat. I relaxed a little. It was so perfect...
"LUNCHTIME LOSERS!!!!"
Sirius was screaming from the dining room. In sync Hermione, Harry and I all rolled our eyes. We caught each other's eye and giggled before making our way to Sirius, Remus and probably Kreacher.

After lunch, I approached Harry's godfathers.
"Hey, guys..."
Remus smiled at me and Sirius kept licking the batter out of the bowl they had used to make the cake we would be having for dessert.
"What's up Draco?"
I took a breath and told them my idea.
"You guys know how much Harry loves snakes right? Well, I was wondering what your reaction would be if I bought him one?"
Remus gasped and Sirius' head smacked against the bowl.
"You would do that?!"
They both yelled.
"Shh shh. Yea I would. I think Harry deserves it after all the shit he's been through with those muggles."
Remus and Sirius stared at me. Then they yelled at me in unison.
"HE TOLD YOU?!!!!!"
I side-eyed them.
"Didn't he tell you?"
If anything, their jaws dropped further.
"No! We have been trying everything to get him to tell us but he won't! We even tried Veritaserum! Somehow he managed to overcome it and he didn't tell us!"
I stared. Harry hadn't told them. But he told me?... Remus smiled at me. Then he turned to Sirius.
"Told you he was special Padfoot"
I shook my head.
"So can I buy him a snake?"
They both nodded, still looking fairly surprised.
After dinner that night and after we had eaten the cake the adults and Kreacher had made, I walked with Harry to his room.
"Draco..."
I looked down at him.
"Yeah..."
We reached his bedroom and I opened the door with hand, keeping the other arm around Harry.
"Could- could you sleep in here? Y-you don't have to if you don't want to it's just-"
I cut him off with a smile.
"Of course I will. Do you want me to make a bed on the floor or sleep in your bed?"

Please say sleep in your bed. Please say sleep in your bed. Please say-
"Can you sleep in... my bed?"
I screamed with joy internally.
"S-sure"
I grinned as I helped Harry into his bed.
"I'll just change, Okay?"
I summoned my clothes and headed for the bathroom. I felt Harry's gaze follow me as I entered the en-suite.
I stripped off my muggle clothes and changed into my green and grey pyjamas. I cleaned my muggle clothes with a simple cleaning charm. I then walked back into Harry's bedroom. When I approached his bed he rolled over and made room for me. I pulled back the blankets and laid next to him.

"Hey, Draco..."
I could tell he was sleepy.
"Yeah..."
"Why do you always get changed in the bathroom? Even at Hogwarts?"
I laughed sharply.
"How did you know I do that at Hogwarts? And maybe I'll sho- tell you one day"
"Okay. And I know coz I saw it on the map.."
I furrowed my brow
"Map?"
I turned to Harry but his eyes were closed and his breathing was even. He was asleep. It took me a while to fall asleep. I just studied his face and memorised every detail from it.

I woke to Harry clutching the front of my shirt and crying. I wandlessly cast a tempus. It was 1:30 in the morning!! I moved so I could see Harry's face.
"Harry?.."

He sobbed and grabbed at me. He was still asleep! He must be having a nightmare. I propped myself up on my elbows and gently shook him. He didn't wake up just continued to shiver and shake violently. I was starting to panic.
"Harry! HARRY!!"
His eyes opened suddenly, scaring me.
"Oh My God! Harry!"
His blood-shot eyes stared at me. His bottom lip began to tremble. It looked kind of sexy... NO. I could not have these thoughts when Harry needed me. I gripped Harry's hand with my own and pulled him into a hug. He tensed and I thought I had fucked up and was about to pull away when he leaned into me and hugged back.

"I'm sorry"

I pulled away and stared deep into those beautiful emerald green eyes of his.

"Harry no. Don't apologise. It was a nightmare and it wasn't your fault."

He looked back at me. He seemed to be deciding if I was sincere. Harry's gaze drifted away from me and he stared at the floor. I was scared to ask but I asked him what the nightmare was about. He stilled and shook his head. My heart ached for him so I just nodded and suggested that we go back to sleep. He pulled the blankets over his head snuggled into me. My breath caught and I felt light-headed. I pulled out of my funk and wrapped my legs around him, pulling us closer together. He let out a sigh of contentment and we fell asleep...

Harrys Pov.

I woke up smelling peppermints and green apples. The scent was amazing and I couldn't help but enjoy it. I then realised that someone was snuggled up around me. I felt their arms tighten around my waist and I relaxed a little. Then I recognised the smell. It was the smell I had smelt in Amortentia, the love potion, in 4th year. Draco! I was being spooned by Draco Malfoy! I realised that if I moved I would wake him up, so I lay there, in his arms. It was strange. It felt so...natural and comfortable. I was imagining doing this again when Draco let out a little squeak as he woke up. It was adorable! He seemed to realise the position we were in and sighed. He didn' t move and I didn't make any signs to show that I was awake.
We lay like that for about half an hour. Then Sirius woke up...

He barged into my room and when he saw me and Draco spooning he screamed. Draco started and I went rigid. Remus ran into the room, concerned with the screaming.
"Siri! What's wrong?"
Sirius let out an exaggerated sob and fell into Remus' arms.

"They were spooning Moony, spooning! And worst of all you and I didn't bet on them!"

My mouth fell open in shock. They were going to bet on us? I then remembered the position I was in. I struggled out of Dracos grip and he loosened his arms. When I was free he stood up and smirked at Sirius.
"How do you know we didn't go further than spooning?"

I involuntarily let out a small squeak and flushed. Sirius removed his head from Remus' chest for a moment and stared at Draco, mouth open and pale-faced. Remus chuckled as Sirius didn't move, seemingly frozen in shock.
"Draco, I think you broke him."

Draco grinned at Remus and then spun around to wink at me. I felt my cheeks heat up and I turned away. I caught Remus' eye and he raised his eyebrows at me. I shook my head and left for the bathroom.

When I re-entered the bedroom, Draco was calmly making the bed. I walked over to it and sat on the end.

"Hey, I just straightened out those blankets! You're wrinkling them!"
Draco pouted at me. I just laughed
"What happened with Padfoot?"
Draco grinned.

"He stayed paralysed for a bit before Remus picked him up and carried him to the lounge room. I heard a shriek so I think he is okay now."
I smirked.
"You really did break him."
Draco nodded, mirroring my smirk.
"I meant to"

We laughed and got ready for the day.