Jealous?

OMG MA DOOODSSSSSSS. I AM SO SORRYYYYYYY FOR NOT UPDATING. yeet sorry about craziness- 23 cups of coffee will do that to a person at 3am lol. anyyywayyyyyy, I'm fineeeeeee so i will wRITE MORE. Lol.

Narrator Pov

Harry scowled darkly at the dark-haired boy chatting to Draco. This... this.. prat had stolen Draco's attention with his ugly dull green eyes and dumb straight hair. he was unworthy of Draco's attention and time. Harry's eyes shifted to the beautiful boy who was supposed to be talking to him. Draco's pale blond hair was fluffy and looked absolutely flawless, his gorgeous, crystal clear, piercing blue-grey eyes were intently focused on the attention whore talking to him. Draco wore a very Slytherin orientated outfit consisting of a dark green hoodie and tight black jeggings that made his ass look stunning. Not that Harry was looking at his ass. Nope. Not at all. His surprisingly small feet were encased in black vans. All in all, Harry thought Draco looked absolutely gorgeous. No. Perfect.

The ugly piece of trash Draco was talking to suddenly let out a loud laught from his stupid ugly mouth. His dull eyes seemed to have gained some spark since talking with Draco. Which, now that Harry thought about it, wasn't really surprising as the boy could be quite charming and sweet when he wanted. Focusing back on the scene in front of him, Harry saw Draco's lips part and he heard a fucking adorable laugh leave his perfect mouth. Harry had seen enough.

He debated whether to storm over and drag Draco away or to just leave before he broke down. Deciding on the latter Harry made his way over to the food court. He sat down at a single table and pulled out his phone, sighing. His eyes looked dark and his face was twisted into a scowl.

"Wow you look mad"

Harry raised his eyes over the top of his phone slightly. A tall girl in sweatpants and a crop top with a pixie cut smiled at him, eyes twinkling. She reached a long-fingered, manicured hand out and swung a chair out from another table to his. She was obviously part of the lgbtq+ community as she sat on the backwards-facing chair with her legs wrapped around the back of it. She plonked her elbows on the table and rested her face on the palms of her hands.

"So why you look like you wanna kill someone?"
Harry scoffed. "You don't know me, why are you talking to me."
The girl, instead of getting upset or offended, smiled at him, "Hey man chill, i just thought you might need someone to talk to. That's all. If you want, I can leave?" She moved to stand.

"Wait"

Harry put his phone down on the table and sighed, closing his eyes. His hands found their way to his unruly curly and dragged themselves through it. A hand touched his shoulder.
"So, wanna talk to me?" The girls' voice was strangely comforting, especially as he didn't even know her. "Oh sorry, my names Oakley."
Harry opened his eyes. "That's an unusual name for a girl."
Oakley's eyes dropped. "Oh um, I'm not a girl?"
Harry started, realising his mistake. "Oh fuck shit, dammit I'm sorry."
"Hey man, it's cool," Oakley said giving him an understanding smile. "I'm non- binary so just refer to me as ROYALTY thank you very much"
Oakley grinned and stood up to take a dramatic bow.

Harry laughed. Oakley seemed pretty cool. Besides, he could do with a friend. "Ok your highness, I'm Harry"
Oakley plonked back down on their chair, this time pulling one of their legs onto the seat of the chair.
"Nice ta meet ya, Harry. So whats got you down? You don't gotta spill if you don't want to."
Harry fonded his arms in front of his chest and sighed, "Nah I don't wanna bother you. Nice to meet ya tho." Oakley nodded and slid their phone over to Harry. "Here's my digits if you want? We could meet up sometime? Again sorry if I'm being pushy, you can say no."
Harry grabbed his phone and placing his fingerprint over the home button he smiled. "Nah you're fine."
He created their contact and quickly texted 'hi'. Oakley took their phone off the table and nodded, showing they got the message. Eyes catching the time at the top of their screen Oakley's eyes widened.
"Oh shit, I'm really sorry Harry but I'm late to pick my girlfriend up"
Harry waved his hand, "Whatcha waiting for? Go get her and I'll text you later, k?"
Oakley placed their sparkly trainers on the floor and grinned at Harry. "K seeya."
They dashed away and Harry smiled before standing up himself.

As Harry made his way towards the bathroom his mind wandered back to why he met Oakley in the first place. That stupid boy talking to Draco.

Harrys mind was not kind to him and had not been for a long time. He shouldn't have strayed away from Draco.