Pansy 2

I fled the ballroom. Shoving open the massive double doors, tears running down my face. I just knew my mascara was running. The evening had been utter shit. I was an embarrassment. Why couldn't I get through just one evening without ruining it?

I had been talking with a few of the wives of my father's associates when my father decided to call me over to where he was. As I had made my way across the room, I'd felt someone's eyes on me. I had quickened my pace and when I arrived at my father's side, he placed his hand on my head like I was a dog. He'd smiled at the company around him and cleared his throat.

"Everyone, this is my daughter Pansy. Lovely isn't she?" He moved his hand to my shoulder and dug his nails into my exposed flesh. I bit my lip and smiled, nodding at the audience. My father loved the attention he got when he showed me off. After that little introduction, a few of my father's friends came up to me.

"How's your schoolwork?"

"Do you have many friends?"

"What do you do for fun?"

"How did you spend your free time at Hogwarts?"

My answers on these would reflect upon my father. I smiled, "I get Outstandings and Exceeds Expectations on all my work, Yes I do have many friends, I happen to be quite popular. For fun... well I practice spellwork and study of course. And my free time at Hogwarts this year? I... uh..."

WTF. I couldn't even remember my time at Hogwarts for when I wasn't in a classroom. Like I didn't even have the memories. The men questioning me exchanged glances and made their way over to my father. I'd not noticed, too busy trying to remember.

Well my father had been angry and he'd told me to retire for the night, whispering in my ear that I was an embarrassment to him and the Parkinson name. Tears had begun to form n my eyes so I hurriedly left the ballroom and headed straight for my bedroom.

But why couldn't I remember? I had got on the train to Hogwarts at the start of the year, arrived at Hogwarts and went to the Great Hall like always and then... nothing. I couldn't remember. My recollection of the school year was foggy and dark and I just couldn't remember.

Stupid. I was so stupid. No wonder I have no friends. Ugly. None will ever love me. I should just die. No one would miss me.

My thoughts swirled around my head and I made my way to my bathroom, grabbing my wand from under my pillow. I stood in front of the mirror, staring at myself with such hatred before chanting a spell I had learnt last year. The mirror split in half revealing a space behind it. Reaching into the space, I drew out a black box. I set the box next to the sink and breathed deeply.

I flipped the lid of the box, revealing a sharp blade. I picked it up with my fingers and a small smile made its way to my lips. Finally.

The blade sliced easily through the skin that covered my thighs. My fat thighs. God, I was so fat. These thoughts fueled my self-hatred and I cut deeper, more blood spilling onto the tiled floor. It stung but I welcomed the pain. It had been too long. I slashed my thighs again.

After I had finished I returned the knife to the box and the box to the space, remembering to cast the spell on my mirror. Sliding back onto the floor I stared at my fat thighs. They were littered with scars. Some older than others, some vertical, some horizontal, lots of scars. I fingering ran my index finger over the new cuts. They hurt. I smiled.

After a few spells I had cleaned up the blood and my thighs were bandaged. I left the en suite and after placing my wand back in its place under my pillow, flopped onto my bed. My short black hair irritated the back on my neck and I sighed. Why am I even alive?

Yo so this one was short but I felt the need to update my story. I love reading the comments, they make me smile- if u guys have any feedback pls feel free to dm me. I WILL UPDATE AGAIN SOON
*yeets self through glass window*