Pansy

Pansys Pov

I groaned. My head was throbbing and I tried to open my eyes, black dots infiltrated my vision. Why the fUCk did I feel like shit? Oh, wait. Oh fUCK.

*Flashback* -brought to you by Snapes greasy hair

I had returned home for Christmas as per my fathers' wishes. When I had entered the grounds of my home, my head had felt a little fuzzy but when my father opened the large, black-painted and polished doors I felt fine. 

Taking my trunk and sweet little owl, Moxxie, to my room on the third floor, I passed my mother. She was passed out on the couch. Of course. Why would this holiday be any different? When I reached my room I knocked three times and whispered, "bookworm" into the keyhole. With a click, the magical enchantments that protected my bedroom released their hold on my door and I pushed it open and stepped onto the fluffy lavender carpet I had missed so very much. I threw my trunk onto the queen-sized bed, decorated with black sheets and purple duvet in the back corner of my room. I set Moxxies cage on the dresser next to my bed and quickly unlatched it, allowing her to fly around. She settled on the perch I had nailed to the wall above my bed, hidden by the drapes that surrounded it. Merlin knows what would happen if my father found that. 

Kicking off my shoes and tearing my socks off my feet, I riggled my toes into the carpet and sighed. Soft. Lavender. Lavender! I relieved my self of the feeling of comfort and hurried to fetch my wand from the front compartment of my trunk. Taking it out, I waved it in a complicated pattern and whispered a charm under my breath. 

The soothing smell of lavender filled my room and made me feel safe and at peace. It was her scent. The one I lived for. My unrequited love. Hermione Granger. Merlin, she was fucking perfect. I decided that to celebrate the passing of another shitty year, I should spend a few hours in the tub, soaking in rose petals and mixing these muggle things called 'bath bombs'. Merlin knows what my father would do if he found muggle things in my person. I had heard Hermione talking to someone about them and their soothing qualities in the library. Soothing was exactly what I needed so I had bought some at a muggle village. 

"PANSY. We are having some esteemed guests over for the evening so put on something that might make you look less ugly and brush up on your manners. No doubt they are horrendous as ever. Don't be late and don't you dare embarrass me." My fathers' voice faded and the Howler burnt away. 

No doubt he could have sent up a house elf. I sighed and made my way to the en suite. 

Glaring at myself in the mirror I poked and prodded at my face. I was ugly. I was an embarrassment to my family. I should be dead. Then I can't embarrass anyone. A laugh ripped itself from my throat. A harsh, guttural laugh. Who did I think I was I fooling? I was too weak to kill myself. I turned my back to the mirror and slid down on to the floor and placed my head in my hands. I had to get ready for the evening though so I didn't allow myself to wallow in my thoughts. 

After a thorough shower, an intense half an hour of scrubbing myself with a soap smelling of 'my' signature scent. What bullshit. I hated the smell of pansies. My father thought it was appropriate, considering my namesake. I walked over to my walk-in closet and dropped my towel. Looking down, my forehead wrinkled in disgust. My stomach still stuck out. I had tried so hard to have a flat stomach. Instead, it looked like I was pregnant. I had only eaten dinner each day for months. But every three days I would purge and all my hard work would be undone. 

I sighed. Why was I such a failure? Such an embarrassment. I sifted through the multitude of expensive, fancy dresses and gowns adorning the sides of my closet. Selecting an emerald green, flow gown and slipping it on, panicking when I discovered it only just fit over my fat stomach. I closed the doors to the closet and stepped over my towel. I quickly walked to my dresser and opened my extravagant jewellery box. I chose some dark emerald danging orbs and matching silver and green choker. I quickly slipped on a pair of flattering stilettos before hurriedly grabbing my wand and using a spell i had learnt from Draco. My make up looked flawless and you couldn't see that ugly pimple that had sent me into a panic for days. Thank Merlin for magic. I slipped my wand under my pillow and left my safe bedroom, making sure to reenchant the door behind me. 

Making my way down the stairs I breathed deeply. I had to be perfect. 

The elves opened the doors to the ballroom...

Yeeeet sorrryyyyy. Yes, it's still the flashback. Imma continue it on another chapter. This was a little look into Pansy's home life. I know most of y'all hate her. But you will see why she acted like a bitch soon. 

xx bye for now bitches-keef

*backflips out a window*

(that was at the top of a sky scraper)