1.

He heard people whisper as he walked around. Even in university people were petty and made up rumours, he thought he'd left it all behind when he left high school but maybe not. He dug his nails into his palms to stop him from reacting, which left crescent scares on his hands. Minho quietly made his way to the dance building where no one would bother him, or he hoped no one would.

"Jisung! Wait for me!" Hyunjin yelled, he ran over to Jisung, accidentally bumping into Minho on his way. "S-sorry.."

Minho kept his head down and continued to walk away.

"What? You have a lecture to get to!" Jisung said.

"So what, I'm skipping I can't be bothered to listen to them.." Hyunjin complained.

"Jinnie! I'll walk you there let's go!!" Jisung grabbed his hand and dragged him to his class.

-

As he sat in the corner of the room, the music flooded his ears and so did the voices. They told him to do things he didn't want to, they scared him but he didn't want to admit it. He bought his hands up to his ears and covered them, hoping it would stop the voices. Minho started breathing louder, and quicker; soon he couldn't breathe at all. So he screamed, hoping someone passing by would hear him.

Luckily Jisung was walking past at that exact moment. He got worried so he ran into the practice room to see Minho sitting on the floor with his head in his knees.

"Hey..you're ok!" He crouched down. "You're ok!"

Minho was still panicking, he didn't know this guy and he didn't know if he was trying to help or not. Jisung took off his backpack and got out a water bottle, then handed it to him. Minho held it and slowly opened the top, then Jisung helped him drink some.

"Better?" He asked.

Minho nodded slowly.

"Come on breathe with me" Jisung held onto Minho's hands. "Breathe in...and now out"

Minho listened to the younger's voice as he helped him clam down, he started talking about other things like why Minho danced and why he'd never seen him around. Jisung thought this would distract him but instead he started panicking again.

"I'm sorry did I say something wrong??" Jisung frowned. "Would you like me to go?"

"S-stay.." he managed to say.

"Ok let's think happy thoughts!" Jisung began. "Firstly i really like cats, what about you?"

"I l-like cats too.."

"I feel like you're older than me..are you?"

Minho nodded. "I'm t-two years older..I'm M-Minho.."

Jisung smiled at his response, he was able to speak now which was good. Minho..I swear I've heard that name before..

-

"Can you believe he did that??" Johnny said. "Never thought Minho would be that possessive over him.."

"He went a little too far..the boys a maniac!" Yuta added.

"IM NOT CRAZY!" Minho yelled. "STOP IT!"

Jisung was only new at the time and he was confused, but all he knew was to stay away from Lee Minho.

-

"Nice to meet you Minho! I'm Jisung!" He smiled again.

:) I'm so sorry this is the first chapter and it's already shit