3.

"Tell me why you're friends with him??" Hyunjin asked.

"I heard him scream and I couldn't just leave him.." Jisung shoved his books into his bag.

"I mean you could've.." Hyunjin bit his lip.

"No, I couldn't have. The poor boy was shaking and crying, no way I could've left him." The two started to walk out of the classroom.

"You know he was the cause of some innocent girls death right??" he pulled out a pack of gum and put one in his mouth. "Over some stupid boy as well"

"Hyunjin that's not true..he couldn't hurt anyone when he's that hurt himself." Jisung frowned. "I don't believe it. Minho wouldn't hurt anyone"

-

"Minho it's time to go now" his dad knocked on his door. "Your session starts in 20"

"Dad I don't want to go...they think I'm crazy and no one believes me" he put down his book, and put in his bookmark.

"Min we need you to get over it. It's been almost two years and you're still holding onto it..you aren't crazy! You just need some mental and emotional support so get up and let's go"

"Fine..but I won't go again after this.."

He put his book on his desk and grabbed his jacket. Minho followed his dad into the car and watched the passing people. When they arrived at the clinic, Minho waited for his name to be called.

-

"It's lovely to see you again Minho!" Jessica said. "It's been a while since I saw you. How are you?"

"Same as always..miserable" Minho played with his bracelet.

"Anything new happen?" She asked.

"I met a really nice boy.." Minho smiled. "He goes to my uni and he helped me out when I was having a panic attack! He didn't seem to care when I told him my name..I don't think he knows about the incident"

"Well that's nice, he sounds lovely. What's his name?"

"Han Jisung. He's younger than me but he's absolutely adorable!! He looks like a squirrel"

"Minho do you still hear the voices?" She asked while clicking her pen.

"Y-Yes...they're getting louder actually" Minho's smile faded again. "I've even started getting nightmares about the incident and I can still hear her screams"

"Min-"

"They're so loud. They echo in my head and it's like she's haunting me. I didn't hurt her I promise I didn't! Woojin was there too and h-he left! He said he wouldn't leave me and he did, he left me alone to face everything. All the voices and thoughts..they tell me to do bad things you know?" He laughed. "They're telling me things right now..would you like to know what they're telling me?"

Jessica nodded. "What are they saying.."

"To hurt someone" Minho looked into her eyes with a smirk on his face.

"Hurt w-who?"

"you"

-

"How is he..is he getting any better?" His dad asked her.

"No Mr Lee..he's getting worse.." she sighed. "Today his actions scared me, it's like he wanted to hurt me and he was going to do it! I'm sorry but he's better off in the hospital or in an institution for now until we figure out what's actually going on with him..it's escalating into something worse and until we find this Jungwoo boy he keeps talking about..he won't get better"

"So what you're trying to tell me is that my son is crazy?" He asked, and she nodded.

"He also mentioned this boy called Jisung today..for now it's better to keep him away because I'm scared he's going to hurt the boy"

-

"Hey Jisung!" Minho walked over to him. "Wanna spend lunch together?"

"I'd love to!!"

I'm so excited for the comeback wtf