15.

Minho opened his eyes, he was starring at the roof of his hospital room. He looked around to see Jisung asleep on the small couch in his room. "J-Jisung?" he said quietly. "Where a-am i?"

Jisung suddenly woke up and frantically ran over to the older boy. "min oh my god you're awake, y-you don't know how worried i was!" he held his hand tightly. "i love y-you don't ever do that ag-"

"you l-love me?"

"yeah.."

-

The doctors did a check up on Minho and said he only needed a few more weeks in the hospital.

Things were finally starting to look good and over the next two weeks Minho started getting better. He was recovering from the overdose well and people had began to notice how much their comments had affected Minho.

"don't try that again, i can't loose you"

"i don't ever wanna leave you"

Minho was sitting with Jisung, who was playing with his fingers, he compared their hand sizes and laughed. "it's not that much bigger is it?"

"no but they're the perfect size for you to hold" he held the younger boys hand and smiled. "see perfect"

"i meant what i said min..i love you and i won't let anything bad happen to you"

Minho kissed his cheek. "i'm never going to leave you ever again..and i love you too"

"then maybe we should make this official"

"that's right..so Jisung will you be my boyfriend?" he smiled. Jisung turned around and kissed him.

"does that answer your question?"

you don't know how close i was to writing a sad chapter 😌