13.

It had been a week since Minho made the decision of going into the hospital and Jisung was missing him more than anything; even though he'd visit him every other day and call him every night, it didn't feel like same and he had a terrible feeling that something bad was going to happen.

Every night Minho's calls got shorter and he sounded worse; he looked even worse than he sounded and it looked like he wasn't getting much sleep. The doctors there had given him daily medication to help with the sudden switch in his personalities and to help with the small memory gaps.

-

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine.."

"Minho, are you ok?"

"Bye ji.."

Call ended.

-

Warning ⚠️

He held the pills in his hand, and the little voice in his head started getting louder. Do it. Minho do it, swallow the pills and it'll all be over, it'll all go away. His hands started shaking as he bought it up to his mouth. Minho closed his eyes and put them into his mouth and then swallowed them.

He felt a sudden pain in his chest and he couldn't breathe. Minho started to choke before he completely stopped breathing and moving.

Wonwoo walked into the room and instantly ran to Minho to check his pulse, but he didn't feel anything. His heart wasn't beating. He saw a note on Minho's pillow which said "I'm sorry".

-

"I left to go to the toilet a-and when I came back he was on the g-ground.." wonwoo explained.

"It's ok, we'll contact his legal guardian.." the doctor said. "We're trying our best to save him"

-

"Jisung..." Felix walked into his room with tear filled eyes. "I think we l-lost him"

"No" he got up. "No no, you're l-lying..lix give m-me the car keys..NOW"

-

He wiped away the tears while driving to the hospital, he didn't care if the lights were red, all he was worried about right now was Minho. When he arrived at the hospital he ran in and got the details of where Minho was. Jisung ran up to the doctors and pushed them, then he grabbed their collars.

"YOU WERE MEANT TO KEEP HIM SAFE!!" He yelled. "YOU PROMISED"

Minho's dad tried to pull Jisung away from them. "Jisung!! Stop it! He'll be ok"

"NO HE WONT" he fell to his knees. "H-he overdosed!! They said h-he'll be safe and it's all m-my fault..I told you to p-put him in there.."

"It's not your fault..he'll be ok.." Mr Lee tried to comfort the younger boy.

Happy or sad ending??