22.

"it's valentine's" felix said.

"i know" jisung responded. "i have his present and remember you're going out with chan tonight"

"oh yeah i am!! just remember to lock all the doors and windows ok?" felix said. "oh and also remember to give him his present"

"i will i will!" he took a bite of his salad. "so where is chan taking you?"

"a korean bbq and then we're going to the arcade and then he said he's gonna take me back to his hotel room" felix said as he opened his bag. "what about you two?"

"hm nothing much, just going to watch some movies, minho loves disney so that's good"

"just don't have sex" felix said which made jisung choke on his food. "what?? every couple has sex on valentine's day!!"

"we are NOT gonna have sex"

-

and there they were on jisung's bed, having sex. luckily they were the only ones in the apartment so no one else heard, otherwise it would've been very embarrassing. after they they'd fallen asleep for a bit but then we're woken up by a song from the movie. they both put some jumpers and shorts on and now minho was sitting in between jisung's legs trying to open the box with his present in but got distracted by jisung who was constantly kissing his cheek and neck.

"ji let me open it!!" he opened the box and inside was the couple rings he'd saw earlier on in the month. "no way!!" he turned around and kissed him. "baby thank you so much! i love it"

"i'm just glad you're happy min" jisung smiled. "your happiness is all i care about. as long as you're good and happy, i have nothing to worry about"

"i'm probably the luckiest guy to have ever existed" he put the ring on. "woah it looks good!"

"only the best for my minho" he kissed his cheek again. "i love you"

"i love you too"

-

"thanks for winning me this channie" felix hugged the bear. "it's so fluffy"

"ah no worries you were looking at it all night think of it as my gift for you" he kicked the stones on the ground and looked over to the smiling boy.

"also, thank you for the best valentine's day ever" he kissed chan's cheek.

my girlfriend got me the cutest present i literately love her omg