16.

"well done Minho, your condition is improving and you're actually taking your medication!" she said. "i'm proud of you"

"thanks..it's all because of Jisung, he forces me to take it and knows how to deal with me when something goes wrong." he played around with his rings. "he's taking me out after, i'm pretty sure he's still waiting outside so can i go now please?"

"yes minho you can go i'll see you next week!"

Minho rushed out of the room and ran down to the reception where his boyfriend was waiting for him. They both hugged before making their way to his car; Jisung leaned over and helped Minho put on his seatbelt. He stopped for a minute and just looked into the older boys eyes.

"what? is something wrong?" he asked.

"no, it's just..you're gorgeous" he smiled. "everything about you is perfect, from your eyes to your lips, it's all perfect"

"you're just being nice.."

"i'm serious" Jisung moved away. "you're perfect"

-

They walked around the mall, going into shops they thought looked cool and got some new clothes. Then the two went into a jewellery shop and looked at some cute couple rings and necklaces.

"ji look at this one!!" Minho pointed at two rings. "and you can also engrave stuff on it! that's so cool.."

"hmm that's cute" Jisung said. "let's get going now i've gotta get you home in time for dinner"

"but sunngggiiieee"

"minho. we've got to go now" Jisung ended up dragging him out of the shop. "i'm gonna have to pick you up aren't i" so he did, he grabbed him and picked him up bridal style.

"JISUNG PUT ME DOWN" he laughed. "JISUNNGGG!!"

"Stop being annoying and put him down" a familiar voice said.

"jungwoo go away! why are you even here?" Jisung asked.

"Just doing some shopping"

"J-Ji can we g-go"

"yes we can baby.." Jisung put him down and grabbed his hand. "let's go"

-

"Hey it's ok, he can't hurt you no one can! you've got me now, and you've got felix oh a-and hyunjin!" he put his hand on minho's cheek. "i won't let anything happen to you again.."

"what if i hurt you instead, i don't want to hurt you"

"you could never hurt me, plus you're getting better now, why don't we go home and get some rest.." he smiled. "plus you can help me study for a little while"

Minho nodded. "yeah let's go.."

hehe surprise in the next chapter hehe