5.

He rang the bell over and over again, hoping someone would open the stupid door. He knew Minho was home and he got scared to why he wasn't answering the door. After a few minutes a car pulled up to the front of the house and a man stepped out.

"Excuse me? Who are you?" He said.

"I'm Jisung, Minho's friend is he with you??" Jisung asked.

"No sorry he's asleep in his room..is everything ok?"

"Sir please open the door just please I really need to see him.."

When Minho's dad opened the door, Jisung instantly ran inside, he ran up the stairs and opened every door he saw, then he got to Minho's room. It was locked, so he found a sharp pin and broke the lock. When he got into the room he saw Minho on his bed asleep..

"b-but he called and told me he w-was hurt..." Jisung pulled on his own hair.

"Jisung...he's fine I told you he was" Mr lee said. "it's getting late, would you like to spend the night? We have a spare room!"

"If that's ok with you..I really want to talk to him tomorrow so is it ok?" He asked.

"Yes it's perfectly fine! You're the first proper friend he's had since it all happened.."

"Also..I don't think he's crazy sir, nor should you. I'm studying the mind and human behaviour right now, and I don't think Minho's got anything severely wrong with him! But I do want to help, if you would be comfortable with me helping"

"I'd love some extra support!! Thank you"

-

Jisung turned around in the unfamiliar bed, he wasn't able to fall asleep due to the fact it wasn't his own bed. He also kept thinking about what Minho had told him earlier, he said he hurt himself but he seemed perfectly fine. With the millions of thoughts in his mind he slowly drifted off to sleep.

The next morning he woke up at around 9am, and that was because someone knocked on his door.

"Come in.." he said with a tired voice.

Minho slowly walked into the room. "Hey...dad told me you wanted to talk.."

"Oh yeah! I did..come sit down" he tapped the space in front of him, where Minho went and sat down. "Minho, do you remember what happened last night?"

"I came home late and had my dinner, my dad wasn't home so I studied and then I went to bed.." Minho answered. "Is that not right?"

"You called me, for like five minutes but you called, and you really scared me" Jisung sighed. "Can I see your arms?"

"N-No.." Minho shook his head. "You'll tell someone won't you"

"Min I won't tell anyone! I understand, I promise I understand" Jisung slowly reached out and pulled Minho's sleeve. "Do you know where this one came from?" He pointed at one of the more new looking marks. Minho shook his head. Jisung checked Minho's sleeve and saw a bit of blood. "This happened last night didn't it?"

"I d-don't know" Minho frowned. "I'm sorry"

"That's ok!" Jisung smiled. "I'll help you get through this, you can always talk to me"

"Thank you Jisung..it means a lot" Minho hugged the younger boy, who was quite surprised.

"Hm you give good hugs"

"I like hugs" he pulled away. "But I don't have anyone to hug.."

"You can always hug me min, whenever you want cus I like hugs too" Jisung bit his lip. "Especially your hugs" that made Minho smile, and that made Jisung's day.

THE NEW ALBUM IS SO GOODNABSHSBDHSJSBSBJW