24.

minho shoved the box into his pocket and started walking up to jisung's dorm room. he knocked on his apartment door and waited for his boyfriend to open it, but felix ended up opening the door.

"oh, hi minho!" he smiled. "don't worry i was just leaving, chan invited me out so bye!" he let minho in and then walked out.

"jisung?" he called out. "baby where are youuu" he walked around and ended up in jisung's room. he looked around and saw many polaroid's of jisung and his friends. after he got bored, minho sat on the bed and waited for his boyfriend.

within a few minutes someone walked out of the bathroom, and it was jisung. he was wearing nothing but a towel around his waist and a pair of shorts underneath. "AH WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM! LOOK AWAY IM PRACTICALLY NAKED!"

"oh come on it's not like i haven't seen you naked before and i'm here because i have to give you something!! so get dressed!" minho yelled as he turned around.

-

"ok i'm ready!" jisung walked out wearing a pair of ripped jeans with a shirt and leather jacket, he fixed his glasses and smiled. "i can't be bothered to put my contacts in so yeah.."

"you still look great!" minho smiled. "come sit here"

"what did you wanna talk about?" jisung asked.

"well we've been together for a while now, and you've helped me get through some of the scariest and toughest times of my life, and i've realised that i love you a lot. no ones ever made me feel this way and i'm actually crazy for you. everything about you makes me so happy and you make me feel so special..i know when we first met you told me you didn't wanna fall in love but i want you to fall in love with me jisung." he took a box out of his pocket. "i want you to move in with me and then we'll go from there.."

"that was the sweetest thing ever min" he smiled. "of course i'll move in with you!"

-

"i don't know if jisung's home..minho came over earlier and i think they went out but i'm not too sure" felix said as he walked into the apartment. "jisung!! are you home??"

"YES IM IN THE KITCHENNN!!"

"ah..he's in the kitchen"

"hey! why is chan hereeee" jisung asked.

"he wanted to come over that's why" felix said. "we're gonna play video games if you and min wanna join us you can"

"before you go, we need to have a chat, me you and minho"

-

"you're moving out? you know i hate living alone ji!!" felix said. "who's gonna live with me??"

"uh i can if you want, my current accommodation is tiny and my roommate sucks" chan offered.

"please please please!!! i would love that"

"see it's all sorted, i can move in with min and you can stay here with chris!" jisung said.

"don't call me chris"

"sorry"

hey hey heyyyy, sorry for being so dead and i decided this isn't gonna be the last chapter i'll write something more in the next and that's probably gonna be the end <3