19.

"ji do i have to go back? i don't want to.." minho frowned. "everyone's gonna day stupid shit about me again"

"it'll be fine! just don't listen to them baby" jisung took a sheet of paper from minho's bag. "hm you have an english lit lecture and that's about it, you can do it min! i'll come sit with you during the lecture because i have a free at that time how does that sound?"

"sounds good.." he sighed. "i'm sorry i'm such a burden"

"no you aren't, i love hanging out with you" jisung ruffled his hair. "you're adorable"

"jisung!! don't ruin my hair!!"

-

"it's good to see you're happy again" felix said while waking beside jisung. "how's minho?"

"he's alright, though yesterday he got a little weird..he asked me if i loved you more than i love him and why i care for you so much"

"you d-didn't tell him right?"

"no but i did say it was because you're not doing well yourself, nothing too detailed don't worry lix" he smiled.

"anyways..valentines day is coming up soon, are you planning anything special for him?" he asked. "i know i'll be sitting at home by myself again, but you my friend have a boyfriend now"

"yes i do and honestly i don't know what to do..he liked jewellery so couple rings or necklaces might be cute" jisung sighed. "but lix you never know you might get another valentine from your secret admirer"

"i still don't know who that is! whoever it is, they sure are romantic" he started to smile. "ughhh i wanna meet them!"

"you have fun whining over that while i go crash minho's literature lecture!! bye lix"

"bye ji"

-

somehow jisung managed to sneak into the lecture without being noticed; he went right to the back where minho was sitting, and sat right next to him. "hey"

"oh, you're actually here" minho said, sounding surprised. "how's your day been?"

"better now that i've seen you" he leaned in for a kiss.

"not here, plus i need to pay attention so hush"

"at least let me hold your hand" jisung asked while holding onto his hand. "thank you"

-

they walked around campus, still holding hands and laughing to stupid jokes. "how are you feeling now?"

"much better sung, thanks for sticking by my side today" he smiled. "how about we go on a date..we've never actually been on one.."

"you're right, we've never been on an actual date" jisung said. "how about we go to a cat cafe"

"YES YES YES YESSS!!" minho jumped around. "i want to adopt one, can i pleeeaaaaseeee adopt one?"

"if there's any you wanna take home then yes, you can adopt another cat!" jisung laughed. "what are the other two called again?"

"soonie and doongi" he responded. "how dare you forget their names?? i'm breaking up with you"

"minho! come on you can't break up with me over some stu-" he saw minho giving him a death stare. "amazingly beautiful cats!"

"make it up to me by getting me another one" he joked.

"fine.."

-

"OH MY GOD JISUNG LOOK AT THAT ONE" he ran over to a small brown kitten, he gently picked it up and put it in his lap. "hey there, aren't you just adorable" minho giggled as the kitten kicked his nose. "what's your name" he looked at the cats collar and read the name 'dori'. "ah so you're a girl"

jisung watched him from afar, he smiled whenever minho giggled or did something cute with the kitten, so he took out his phone and took some pictures of them.

"jisung come here and pet her, she's so soft!!"

he walked over and stroked the kittens paws.

"see! she likes you" minho smiled and continued to pet the small kitten. "i think she likes me more."

"who wouldn't like you, you're adorable" jisung smiled while petting the cat again. "anyways we should leave soon"

"but baby we just got here.."

"min you have to see jessica today, go get in the car i'll be right back"

minho soon got up and left, which he was very sad about as he didn't want to leave the kitten. jisung picked up dori and asked a member of staff if he was able to adopt her, to which they said he was as long as he took good care of her. jisung sighed the adoption papers and got a small bow for her too, the shop even gave him a tiny adoption paper.

then he went back into the car and saw minho sitting on the passengers seat with his arms crossed. jisung laughed and got into the car. "oh min i got you something"

"what.." he pouted.

"dori"

"JISUNG YOU WHAT" he turned around and smiled at the kitten again. "NO WAY OH MY GOD YOURE THE BEST I LOVE YOU SO MUCH"

"me or the cat" jisung asked.

"BOTH OF YOU AHH" he giggled and took dori from jisung's hands. "you're gonna have the best time in your new home!"

1. y'all rlly be partying in my comment sections
2. as you've probably noticed, i'm on drugs
3. i'm high again
4. my head kills
5. i'm low key horny
5. chan daddy