6.

"So much work I'm going to explode!!" Jisung shut his book. "I can't do this it's so much work!!"

"Sungie take a break, come sit with me for a while!" Minho smiled while turning to the next page of his book. "Or I could read you some poetry"

"No thank you, I'd rather do this over listening to poetry.." Jisung picked up his pen again.

"Why? It's so interesting how the writer expresses their emotions in such beautiful words" Minho marked his page and shut the book.

"Yeah but it's all about love and it disgusts me!" Jisung sighed.

"It's not all about love..plus what's so disgusting about love?"

"Everything..the meaningless I love you's and the stupid promises!" Jisung said.

"Love is a wonderful thing, it makes you do stupid things but it's wonderful. Being in love is like being on a rollercoaster! There's ups and downs of your relationship but in the end you're fine..most of the time" Minho's smile faded. "Or it can leave you hurt and alone. It can leave you broken and guilty, you can loose it as quickly as you can get it.."

"Min?"

"He was so nice to me, then why did he leave? Jisung why did he run away from the problems...why did he leave me broken and why do i have to deal with this alone, if he loved me he would've been by my side right?"

"Minho.." Jisung sat next to him. "It's ok, like you said sometimes it hurts but maybe you can teach me something about the good sides of love.."

"M-maybe I can!" Minho smiled again. "Maybe you can help me get better sungie.."

"How about we cuddle and have a movie marathon?"

"Can we watch the purge?"

"No min, let's watch something happier! Christmas movies?"

Minho nodded. "I'd love that!!"

-

Jisung shuffled closer to Minho as he tried to reach for the popcorn. He realised it had finished so he quietly got up and went to the kitchen and made some more. While he was waiting, he heard small cries coming from the living room, it sounded like Minho so he went over to see.

He saw Minho curled up in a ball, his hands covering his ears and he was repeating the words "stop it, go away" over and over again. Jisung ran over and sat next to him.

"You're ok! Min I'm here with you it's ok"

"S-shut up!!" He said. "NO I DONT WANT TO DO THAT. SHUT UP I SAID SHUT UP"

Jisung was shocked by the sudden yelling so he backed away slightly.

"Stop. Don't move away please don't I'm sorry woo don't leave" Minho cried.

"W-Woo?" Jisung said, he was slightly confused.

"jungwoo p-please" Minho reached out for Jisung. "Come h-here"

"Minho I'm not Jungwoo..I'm Jisung" he said.

"No you're not, you're Woo, you're my jungwoo" Minho looked at him.