2.

"Leave me alone.." he said, but they didn't listen.

"Silly boy.." she lifted up his chin. "You think you can seduce him and get away with it?? No no no"

"I d-didn't do anything!" Minho was shy and didn't want to hurt anyone, but what would happen next was going to change it.

"Stop stuttering!" She pulled out a small knife. "I'm gonna scar that pretty face of yours so much, he'll forget about you.." she smirked.

"S-stop!!" Minho started running. He ran up all the way to the roof.

"LEE MINHO STOP! I'M GOING TO GET YOU EITHER WAY!" She ran after him.

"Don't come near me.." Minho started getting closer to the edge, and as soon as the girl got near him, she tripped and reached out for Minho's hand.

"Help m-me! Don't let g-go please minho!!" She begged him, but he panicked. He didn't know how to pull her up. So as he tried to pull the girl up he heard footsteps run up. It was Jungwoo. He ran over to the two and tried to pull up his then girlfriend; but they weren't strong enough, their hands slipped and she fell.

Minho sat there screaming and crying, he'd just killed someone, Jungwoo started crying too but he wiped away the tears. He pulled Minho to his chest.

"It's ok we didn't kill her we didn't do it! Minho you're never to tell anyone about this! Don't mention it to anyone! It'll be ok..we'll be fine"

-

"May we talk to Lee Minho?" The officers asked. Minho's heart began to beat faster and faster. "Minho..we heard you were involved in the incident that took place last week."

Minho nodded.

"You need to tell us what happened and how she died.."

"S-She sl-slipped.." he said.

"Minho if you're hiding something you need to tell us because her friends say something different. Her friends said you pushed her on purpose.."

"I d-didn't!! She was trying to h-hurt me and I ran up t-to the roof and she fell!!" Minho said.

"Was anyone else there?" The officer asked.

Minho didn't know what to say. He didn't want Jungwoo getting involved so he shook his head and said no.

-

A few weeks later rumours began, everyone saw Minho as a murder. They blamed him for the death of a young girl and that would haunt him for the rest of his life. Being a uni student and a "murder" was hard, it meant he would have no friends, no support and constant hate. Even Jungwoo had moved away, no one in his new town knew what happened so Minho was left with all the blame and guilt.

-

"Can you believe he did that??" Johnny said. "Never thought Minho would be that possessive over him.."

"He went a little too far..the boys a maniac!" Yuta added.

"IM NOT CRAZY!" Minho yelled. "STOP IT!"

Jisung was only new at the time and he was confused, but all he knew was to stay away from Lee Minho.

Back story 😌✌️