Chapter III | Part IV

The coronation was a tasking process that everyone felt the pain of. When it was over Adrian retreated to his room. He was certain to tell Rachel to stay away for a few hours or to just find another place to sleep altogether. He wanted to celebrate with Vincent alone. And he didn't care anymore what anyone thought. He was the king, goddammit, his word was law. 

"Your Majesty," Vincent bowed after closing the door. "Do you need-" 

"Sit," Adrian ordered, pointing to the couch with his scepter. Vincent nodded and sat down. He was the type to cross his legs when he sat. It made him look dignified with that cold expression. Often times Adrian wondered what it would be like if the roles were reversed. Vincent would make a fine ruler. It was a shame he wasn't one. 

Adrian took off his ceremonial robe and stripped of most of his other clothes. He placed the crown in a safe place but kept the scepter in hand. He used it to push Vincent's leg off of his other one, spreading them apart. "Your Majesty? Are you sure this is wise?" 

"I'm not a prince anymore, Vincent. If I want your advice I'll ask for it. I am your king. Your Lord. My word is law. Do you understand?" Vincent's breath hitched. He was greatly ashamed at himself for finding that highly attractive. Confidence really does make a person sexy. It's a good look for him, but also a terrifying one. 

Adrian placed the end of the scepter in front of Vincent's crotch, moving it closer to him. Vincent winced. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you were quite turned on by that just now. So, Vincent, do I know better? Answer the question. Are you turned on right now?" He continued to push the scepter further against Vincent's crotch until he answered. 

"Y-yes," he forced out. 

"Well," Adrian placed the scepter by the crown and returned to Vincent. "You're going to have to get used to that feeling." He grabbed Vincent's chin and forced him to look directly into his eyes. "I no longer have to care about what my mother says or does. I hold all the power now. You're mine and you can't escape it." Adrian traced Vincent's lips with his thumb. He could see his eyes filling with desire and a slight tint crossing his cheeks. See? He told you that he could make Vincent hold more expression than Rachel, and he was thrilled that he was right. 

Adrian let go and kneeled before Vincent. He undid the buttons on Vincent's pants and released his hardened cock into the air. "Your Majesty?" 

"Don't you remember what I just said? You can't call me that anymore. What am I to you Vincent?" he grabbed his dick in both of his hands and brought his face close, feeling it twitch as he blew warm air onto it. 

Vincent tried to remember the exact words. "My King?" 

"Try again," he blew more warm air. 

"My Lord?" 

Adrian licked the tip before taking it into his mouth. He sucked on it lightly, much to Vincent's shock and slight terror. "Your- ah, er, my Lord?! You could get si-" Vincent was cut off by his own inability to create excuses. Adrian's gaze alone told him he didn't care about the consequences or after-effects. He just genuinely wanted Vincent to be his. Vincent had always known he had a bit of an issue when it came to control. Becoming a servant was not high on his list of things he wished he could become. But, in this moment he could feel tight chains wrapping around him, claiming him, freeing him of the ability to think. He placed his hand over his mouth, keeping him from trying to back out of it anymore. Adrian was clearly decided. 

"Remove your hand," Adrian frowned. He wouldn't be able to hear any kind of noises Vincent made like that. Vincent reluctantly lowered his hand. The moment he did, Adrian continued his work with that tongue of his. He tried to memorize as best as he could every flicker of emotion he saw on Vincent's face or every slight noise he made, even though he was trying very hard not to. 

Vincent released inside Adrian's mouth and some overflowed and ran down the side of his chin. Vincent stared, unable to really look away, as a possessiveness of his own took over. Ah, yes, Adrian, your plan worked. You've captivated the one and only Vincent Phantomhive but will you be able to deal with the consequences of your actions? 

Vincent reached out and grabbed Adrian's chin. He wiped away the lingering liquids and stared at him with wild eyes and a devilish smirk. "I will make sure you feel the utmost pleasure today, my Lord."

Adrian couldn't contain his excitement. He held Vincent's hand with both of his. "Please do."