🎁BEGGINING🎁

Inside a snowflake, like the one on your sleeve...there happened a story you must see to believe. Way up in the mountains, in the high range of Pontoos...lay the small town of Whoville: The home of the Whos. Ask any Who, and they'll have this to say: "There is no place like Whoville around Christmas Day."

Every window was flocked, every lamppost was dressed and the Whoville band marched in their Christmas-y best. Arbor Day was fine,
and Easter was pleasant! And every Saint Fizzin's day, they ate a Fizz pheasant. But every Who knew, from their twelve toes to their snout...they loved Christmas the most,
without a single Who doubt.

Yes, every Who down in Whoville liked Christmas a lot, just a brunette with name of carols not. Specially, when someone was loudly singing original carols under her window at 6AM "Uhh naah..not again!!" Yes, we're right under window of Carol Lou Who. Carol was the middle child of Lou Lou Who and Bethy Lou Who. She had long brown hair and beautiful big eyes whole of intelligence. She was like the most shining snowflake, yet very difficult. She was really pretty, but too different to be noticed by it.

In Whoville everyone had tiny colorful nose and was quite fat, but Carol was fully opposite. She didn't looked like them at all. She was tall and skinny. In your world she would be appreacited a lot, but in Whoville, since her childhood, she was the center of ridicule. Many kids would be losted and sad from all these gossips, but she was way strong based and all her emotions dedicate to hide by one simple thing. Music.

Not some carols or traditional ones, she adored rock and pop very much. But that was nothing compared how pretty she was able to sing. Sadly, she was too shy, although she hoped that once she will may appear on stage and rock it. For now it was just silly dream, she always losed hopes about. But now let's return to the window accident as she had to solve stupid Who singers. She opened the window, upsetly and loud enough, what made them immediately notice and stop.

"How you sayin' that? Merry Christmas?! I got for you something better...SHUT THE HELL UP!" Carol called and then slammed the window. She heard mumbling of these singers, but she didn't cared and with groan looked under her bed and grabbed her favourite thing. Headphones with her favourite songs. She putted it on and as the first song started to play, she was again in a great mood. That was the morning she needed, with a little bit of rock!

She dressed one of her big warm hoddies and after leaving the bathroom, she headed to the room next to her parents bedroom. "As I except..my little bean is still sleeping as a baby" she laughed quietly and the little girl in bed giggled "Carol! That's not fair!" Carol laughed and lied next to her little sister in bed. "So you want to stay whole day in bed? Fine, then good night!" Cindy sat and laughed even more "No, not today. Today, Mrs. Who going to give us first presents at school!! I won't miss that!"

"Then hurry up, but don't forget what I told you" Carol reminded as her sister jumped from bed. Cindy funny rolled her eyes "Of course half of present is yours." Carol stroked her in hair and chuckled "That's my girl! Now let's go, you need to eat something before all these presents." Cindy nodded, get dressed and then followed her older sister to kitchen. Cindy sat at table and waited what's for breakfast.

"Blueberry cupcakes!!" Cindy commented excitingly when Carol landed her favourite food on table. "For good day, it's important good breakfast" Carol said and sat at the kitchen's table. Then she playfully smiled, grabbing an onion. "Ughhh how can you eat that?" Cindy teased her and Carol simply continued eating the raw onion with pleasure "Cause it's healthy and it's VERY tasty. Try it once." Cindy just laughed about it and gladly started eat her own cupcakes.