🎁THE GRINCH ON WHOBILATION🎁

"I think it was excepted, still thank you so much, darlings!" Martha said with known fake sweetness. Whos gave her another of their used long Christmas applause, she only galred over house next to her won one, to Bethy's. This year Bethy put every single light and all her time just to win this competition and as always...she lost! And could only watch Martha's fame growing. "We all congratulate to you, Martha. It was obviously deserved, but now let's return to our Whobilation and voting of Holidays Cheermaister!" Mayor said and with entire crowd behind him, headed back to square.

Lou Who family walked as last and seemed to not have that good spirit like before. Carol gently took Bethy's arm "You was better, much better. She didn't deserved to win, not at all." Bethy sadly nodded, but then on her face apperead a smile as she had some idea or something. "But this year she can lose. Because you'll win The Christmas Queen!" Bethy said and Carol funny rolled her eyes "If you say so. Maybe it's gonna end same as with you.." But Bethy ignored that, all she had in mind was Carol being queen and Martha finally being a loser. "Boys, c'mon!" Bethy shouted at her husband and sons, who went slowly behind her fast walking.

She took Lou's arm and quietly told him about her plan of Carol being queen and saving their family name in Christmas competitions. Carol with sad smile watched them thinking, how she should win. People here used to think she's different and weird, so why they should just somehow turned on her side and vote for her? It was impossible believe that. As she wanted follow her family she heard happily laugh from waste bin and then in shock saw falling Cindy from it in snow! "Cindy!" Carol called and ran to check her, if she's alright.

"Carol! That was amazing!" Cindy said, whole of happiness and wanted tell her about The Grinch and how it turned out, but Carol seemed she care only about her being fine. "I was worried where you've been so long. We have to go or mom will kill me, that I'm not already on stage" Carol commented and lifted Cindy in her arms to go faster. She absolutely forgot to ask her where she was or if she got any news about The Grinch. She had head full of being good enough to make mom happy and maybe really win The Christmas Queen title. But as she returned back on stage and saw all these in love faces on Martha, she was slowly losing her hopes.

And in that moment she realized, that there was just a while to Cheermaister nomination and sadly it seemed The Grinch isn't coming. Of course, she was really excited but for Whos's own safety would be better, if he stayed and rather let them celebrate in their way. "So how are you excited about our hairy and smelling Cheermaister?" The Mayor suddenly asked her, when he noticed her eyes turning always on mountain Crumpet. "Why you care? I don't care about him coming or not" Carol replied her lie and tried for frown, but it almost seemed that lying is hurting her inside. "As you say, because he isn't coming anyway" The Mayor added with sastisfied smile, stating he's going to be as always Holiday Cheermaister.

Carol wanted respond to him some sarcastic joke, but before she could, he already talked to Whoville. "So, my dear Whos, there isn't doubt about to nominate this year Christmas Cheermaister! Congratulations mister Grinch!" The Mayor said and nodded by hand to an empty space on stage. Whos wanted clap, but they noticed there's no one on stage and looked kind of confused. "Oh, he didn't came. What a shame, right? But who would except that?" the Mayor smirked and Whos agreed. Cindy looked sadly at Carol, she really hoped he will come, but now it seemed Carol really wasn't worth to The Grinch that much and everything were simple empty promises.

"So it seems we going to have as every year our most nominated and voted Cheermaister. Me!" The Mayor said and Whos planned to give him a big applause, but before they actually would all of them in surprise turned back to waste bin where suddenly apperead screams and barking. The first who jumped from it was Snowy. When Carol saw it, she quickly turned on side where she was about to fall and catched her. As she did that she noticed another dog falling. "Max..?!" she said and catched him to in second arm. And well, the last one with most loud scream was The Grinch.

"Him...I can't catch anymore" Carol muttered desperately sarcastic, but in fact, she really didn't have to. Well, actually he landed at Martha May Whovier. Everyone tried realize what actually happened and watched The Grinch's head getting off Martha's boobs. Martha should have been frightened, but instead she weirdly enjoyed the situation and felt disappointed when The Grinch get away from her for good. The only one who was shocked and seemed to be in killer mood was surpringly Carol. And these who knew this sassy one would see how jealous she was! Although she totally didn't knew why. It was maybe Martha's enjoyable face? Or he should have land on Carol?

She couldn't understand why she's solving it in first place, until The Grinch standed up and turned at all Whos as they seemed to be scared to death from this green dread. Even The Mayor seemed scared and nervous. The Grinch stepped to him closer and as The Mayor stepped away, he almost pushed Carol at ground with Max and Snowy, she still held tight in her arms. As The Grinch get almost The Mayor from the stage, he looked back at Whos.

"Boo" he said kind of quietly, but it made almost whole crowd scream. He smirked, sastisfied, when that happened. Carol was surprised how a little "boo" can make these stupidos scream and little smiled about it. "I came to take an Award or something. And that girl..talked about check" he said and pointed at Cindy. He really didn't planned to tell the real reason why he apperead, so he quickly thought what he would actually need for his own. "I didn't!" Cindy walked over, but Lou grabbed her shoulder to return. "So you came, cause of check? Hmm" Carol frowned for herself to not be heard, but The Grinch would recognize her voice anywhere. He turned at her and in surprise found out how terribly she looks in that Who-style. Even under everything of that he saw the sadness and desperation of her.

As he wanted come over, The Mayor grabbed his shoulder and with fake smile nodded at crowd "Don't worry you'll get your award, but first...little family reunion!" The Grinch looked at him whole of anger, but The Mayor seemed he's enjoying this while. "They nursed you, they clothed you" The Mayor continued and everyone turned at two elderly sweet looking women walking to stage. "There are they!" The Mayor called and Carol with raised eyebrows try not believe these two loving sugar grannies were The Grinch's family. "Are you two still living..?!" he asked whole of disgust and shock. "We missed you!" they said together and wanted to hug him, but he quickly turned away, closer to Carol.

"Really good, I must go through this nightmare, because of you" he muttered and Carol looked to be confused "What? What do you mean?!" But The Grinch didn't get chance to reply, because one of these grannies, grabbed him and the next held some kind of T-shirt or sweather. "No I can't do this. I can't-" he started yell at them, but one of these pushed him on ground and together they dressed him. As he get out of their arms, whole town saw that adorable sweather "I ♥️ Christmas" on him. The Grinch screamed when he studied it and Carol reminded she felt totally same when she saw herself in mirror for first time. "Welcome to my world" she said and nervously turned at Cindy, who seemed she's taking it as fun.

"Put him on chair of cheer!" Elderly Who shouted with four another ones, carrying chair up. "What's chair of cheer?! The hell is that?!" The Grinch asked, upset and seemed to be yelling again. "Agh! That doesn't matter, you should go, before it will end even worse" Carol said and grabbed his arm to take him away, but it was too late, because as he couldn't catch her back, he get putted on that chair and disappeared in crowd. "And we are getting ready for our final competition of today. The nomination of The Christmas Queen!" The Mayor said and Carol nervously turned at Martha who was already ready for choice of activity, in which they gonna fight. Meanwhile The Grinch had to taste Whos pudding and trying not to vomit, Martha took one of papers, such as lottery style and read what's inside "The activity is...SING!"

Here we are with new chapter. It was quite faster, than I excepted. It's because I'm having a little break in school and I'm able to continue this story to get it done until Christmas. Maybe there is some uncorrect things in chapter but as you should know I'M NOT FOLLOWING THE STORY PROPERLY, so I'm giving it changes. Anyways I hope you at least enjoyed it a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes, correcting them all soon. Thank you for reading and leave me here some comments