🎁THE GRINCH RUINED WHOBILATION🎁

Carol couldn't describe these wonderful feelings she had in that moment, standing on stage and watching all these Whos giving her all their support and love. She would never imagine saying this, but for first time she really did enjoyed Christmas. Her parents clapped with proud smiles together and Cindy literally brighted from happiness. Carol really made it and won! Now 'Lou Who' name finally rised and not in some ordinary competition of Christmas lights, but in the vote of Christmas Queen!

As Carol standed on stage and watched everything with imaginary crown on her head, she felt finally as one of them. The Grinch standed next to her and seemed to be way happy for her too. "Never though I'll say that about anyone, but I'm so damn proud of you" he chuckled and Carol warmly giggled "And I would never imagine, that actually you would ever telling me that." Suddenly on stage apperead The Mayor and with a little jealous face looked at them, then with fake smile turned back to town "Congratulations again to our wonderful Carol Lou Who for being our Christmas Queen! And of course, now it's time for Cheermaister's part-"

"Yes! My award!" The Grinch cutted him off and pushed him little "And the check!" The Mayor turned his face annoyingly "No check." The Grinch only smirked and then secretly grabbed Carol around her waist "I'm gonna need some, since I'll get on our singer's concerts." Carol lovingly laughed at this compliment, yet nobody noticed. "And now it's the moment for Present Pass! As always we're starting with our Cheermaister" The Mayor said and whole town excitingly standed to front and started sending presents. "And as every year, Cheermaister recieving his one from Christmas Queen" The Mayor added and put the little box in Carol's hands. Nobody noticed a little evil wink at Martha from him.

Carol nervously watched how Whos giving these presents to each others and then turned back to The Grinch "Okey..Merry Christmas, hun!" she said and gave it to him. The Grinch little smiled at her as he took it and with exciting scream opened it, grabbing what was inside. Carol would never imagine what actually was the present, but she realized as the excited Grinchy's face become confused and then a very angry. The gift was a razor.

"Gift of Christmas Shave" The Mayor commented and after that whole town started laugh or giggle. When Carol watched that, she couldn't believe how someone would be so rude to give this as present to him. Now it seemed like it's her fault, because she was giving him that and as that, she should have known what's inside. Carol only watched The Grinch's two eyes winking like he would almost cry from anger. She felt his pain like no one around, he definitely felt the same as she did when she was kid. "Grinchy.." Carol said and wanted stroke him, but he turned away from her.

"Ahh yes, yes. Good times" The Mayor said and with open arm almost hugged The Grinch who seemed he will by every second slap him. "But now something important you all should know"  The Mayor said and pushed The Grinch away from his way to get before Carol. "Carol..since the day I know you, you was such an unusual Who-girl who would never even get noticed by my attention. But as time passed I realized you're actually a gem of this whole town" The Mayor said and slowly knelt before her, taking a little box from his coat, opening it "And that was time when I realized you're the only one for me. So I'm asking you, will you make me the honor of being Carol Lou-Mayor Who?"

"NO!" Martha yelled out, but no one payed her attention, since everyone were in shock, stunning shock. The Grinch dropped down the razor with gasp and looked as the most shocked one from everyone, although mostly surprised was Carol. The Mayor was holding a very rich diamond ring in his hands, asking her to become his wife. "This must be a misunderstanding.." Carol mumbled as she was thinking about this insane situation she apperead in. The Mayor used to bully her as everyone in her past, totally ignoring her and now? After a day he wanted marry her?! This was insane!