🎁SAVED BY THE GRINCH🎁

"I don't think they're going to solve it that much" Carol said to Lou while they were in post office and Cindy sadly sat, only listening to their dialogue. "Carol...you know what only his name can bring in Whoville on Christmas, if he came, it would be totally messed up. And for us too" Lou said and Cindy standed up "I know. I'm so sorry, daddy. I just hoped, I understood the real meaning of Christmas."

Lou smiled "You know what? Let's forget about it, you'll promise me that you won't talk about him ever again and we can end it for good. What do you think?" Cindy gladly smiled and nodded for promise. It seemed everything was solved, but Carol was still uncertain watching this solution, little disgusted. Lou noticed that so and nervously studied her stares. "Cindy, could you help me and brought these in backroom?" he asked and gave few letters to Cindy, who did as he said so.

"So what you'd like to tell me?" Carol asked when she was sure Cindy is gone. "You know..you're such a stubborn one, honey. It's not good for you and sadly it's not good even for us, for our family" he started, but Carol cutted his sentence off "So, we're going to be rather like toys of this stupid game, huh? Dad, I'm not little girl, I'm 20, I'm an adult and I'll live my life the way I want and not by rules of someone else!" Lou, little desperetaly tried explain it to her, but Carol turned away.

"You know, fine, I'll be at least on Christmas invisible gal doin' nothing, but only because of family and Cindy's future. I don't want her to went through what I did.." Carol muttered as her last words and waited for her father's reaction. "Thank you, thank you so much, honey" he said and Carol little smiled "Great...so my work awaits. Letters, presents and all that stuff I adore that much.."

Lou chuckled "That's my working girl!" Carol funny rolled her eyes and made her way down to storage. She maybe looked she's happy from the solution they've made, but inside she wanted to scream. All these stupid decisions she was making were only because of her family. She had no one else who would stand by her and give her at least little of love and care. Still, by each day, she felt such a desire to find a way to escape from this Who universe. But how? And is it going to be better, if she does? Then she remembered Cindy and sadly realized she won't do that to her.

She loved her little sister with whole heart, since she was little baby and promised herself she will always stand by her and never going to leave her side, specially in this age. She didn't wanted Cindy to be the bullied one..as Carol was. But now she didn't wanted return to past, so she rather took her headphones and returned to work, where she quickly forgot the whole situation and fallen for magic of her beloved songs.

As she wanted deliver firt letter, all of sudden she heard frightened and very loud screaming. Carol was in first confused but then she almost started to scream too "OH MY...CINDY!" It was the fastest sprint in her whole life, she ran up from storage, absolutely breathless and then harshly broke the door of backroom. She felt from the door as some ghost, so the screaming repeated, but not only Cindy's. Carol in surprise faced with the green hairy figure in perfortared fur coat with lightly brown dog by his side. The Grinch.

He seemed to be way more terrified than Cindy, until he realized it's not ghost, but a girl. "Another one?! You Whos really can make only trouble! Get away now!" The Grinch called annoyingly and pushed Cindy to walk. Cindy seemed to be little scared, but quickly walked to Carol. But as she looked only at her big sister and wanted hug her, she accidentaly stepped wrong and slipped. "Cindy!" Carol yelled out and as she tried catch her arm, she sadly couldn't keep, they losed balance together.

Cindy fortunately felt only at ground, tightly next to sorting machine, but Carol felt right in! "Shit...CINDY, HELP!" Carol yelled as the machine was slowly drowning her with all these presents. Cindy quickly took Carol's leg and tried get her out of it, but Carol was too big and Cindy was weak. "Hold on, Carol! Please!" Cindy shouted at her, but she was absolutely useless. "Good luck, little" The Grinch smirked and pointed at his dog to go. "No, please! Help me! Help her, Mr. Grinch!" Cindy called at him with hope, but he ignored her and only waved his arm.