🎁CHRISTMAS STOLEN?🎁

Carol enchantingly watched how the crystal ball shined, until she finally get some kind of view in it. And saw her beloved green one! Well, it took her a while to recognize it's actually him. The Grinch was dressed as Santa Claus, what Carol found surprising and strange as hell. "That's him?" Rudy asked as he saw daughter's crush for first time. "Yep, but what the hell is he doin' in grandpa's outfit?!" Carol asked and couldn't believe what she's just watching. "I thought he won't be that furry" Rudy commented with giggle, but Carol glared at him, kind of upset.

"And now. Tree!" The Grinch said as he was grabbing Christmas tree and taking him into the fireplace. "Excuse me?" Dove voice apperead. "That's Cindy..!" Carol called with widen eyes, when she realized The Grinch is stealing actually her step-family's tree. The Grinch putted the tree down and quickly hid behind it. Cindy walked to him confusingly "Santa Claus..? What are you doing with our tree?" The Grinch seemed he's screwed up, but then on his face apperead nasty giggle.

"Well, my sweet little tot" he chuckled evily "There's a light on this tree that won't light!" As he said that, he broke one of these lights, what made Carol shake her head for confussion. "So, I'm taking it home to my workshop, my dear" he laughed, what made Cindy giggle. "When I'll fix it up there, I'll bring it back there" he said and Carol almost dropped father's crystal ball. Fooling child? Seriously?! And even Cindy, the most close child for her in whole wide world. She couldn't understand why the hell he's doing this in first place! Why is he trying to steal their tree? Why is he fooling Cindy? She had many questions at the moment and was way worried about their answers.

"Carol..? You sure you like this..little furrier one?" Rudy asked suddenly and Carol, although she was really uncertain and overthinked about it, still nodded. The Grinch was difficult one to understand, but he still had important place in her heart as she felt the untold connection between him and herself. Like they were just so familiar to each others, yet they needed each other in the end always. Carol knew he maybe would never return her feelings, but on her own, he was really a treasure. Even after all that chaos and injustice around them.

For now, all she could do, was watching him far away from her, fooling her poor Cindy. "Santa..?" Cindy asked as she was walking back to her room. "What?!" The Grinch asked annoyingly as he already wanted push the tree to fireplace. "I have one wish, you should know..This Christmas I don't want any toys, but my sister to come back. My sister Carol. I wish to see her one last time and help her with her own wish. To get her together with The Grinch" Cindy responded lightly and after that The Grinch almost froze. Same did Carol. Rudy looked first at his daughter and then back, fully interested, at Cindy "I see there's a huge shipper of you two."

Carol ignored that comment and with full attention looked at The Grinch what he's going to say. "Eh..You think she likes him?" The Grinch asked nervously. "Yes, very much. She would do anything for him, but she's always too uncertain and keep losing her chances about him" Cindy replied surely "And she's worried he would never appreacite her as she appreacites him." The Grinch yelled out "HE APPREACITES HER! Uhm...I mean..as I know he does appreciates her." Cindy smiled secretly "Merry Christmas, Santa." Then she walked back to her room to continue her dreaming.

The Grinch standed there for a little longer while. Just realizing he finally get the truth. "Of course I would appreciate her. I always did. She's the most amazing girl I've ever met..but she deserves much better than me. Than loser green dread.." he said and with tree dissaperead from crystal ball. "No, that's a lie. Grinchy..!" Carol called as she wanted see him again, but it was too late. Crystal ball's magic was over. Followed awkard silence and Carol's painful look.

Rudy wrapped his arms around sad daughter and gave her kiss on forehead. "I was wrong, he's not that bad as he seems. He really does care about you in same way" he commented and Carol sadly nodded "He really does, but he just can't understand I like him the way he is." Rudy wanted comfort her, but then suddenly apperead a loud knocking on the big wooden door. "Who's that?" Rudy asked and opened the door. It was one of Santa's elfs "Sir! We got a trouble! Your father needs your help!"

Rudy had no time to reject, his worry about what's going on was bigger so he quickly followed the elf. Carol was worried about her grandpa certainly too, so she followed them. When they arrived upstairs in the elf's workshop, they saw Santa desperately sitting and angrily throwing arms around. "Dad, gosh! What happened?" Rudy asked as he checked his father. "In Whoville..agh...somebody stole Christmas!" Santa shouted. But Rudy and Carol weren't shocked as he was. They looked at each others and Carol felt big blame about it all. Now she realized what The Grinch actually done.

"What? You two know something about it..?" Santa asked, when he noticed their looks. "Well, grandpa..I know maybe the thief" Carol admitted and knelt to his chair to look him more properly in eyes. "What are you talking about, darling? I thought you wasn't much into these Whos" he commented , but Carol explained "He isn't Who at all. His name is The Grinch. And he isn't even such a thief. He's so much like me, he just went insane because of all the injustice in Whoville, so he took them what they loved the most. Christmas." Although Carol thought she's doing well on protecting her greeny, she made Santa even more upset.

"So he went just insane?! He stole the most important part of year and you're talking about it like it was just some accident?! No! We'll find him, get everything back and punish him!" he said and was prepared point some elfs to go follow him. "No! I forbid it! I'll talk to him! I'll bring all these presents back, just let me talk to him" Carol protested and stand before Santa to stop his walking "Trust me, I'm the only hope in this situation. He listens to me. He will do as I say.." Santa looked first at her, then at elfs and in the end at Rudy, who nodded, pointing at his fearless daughter.

"Alright, you can. But how you want to do it?" Santa asked and Carol desperately realized she actually has no plan. She really didn't liked the idea of return to Whoville, what was actually impossible and they had less time. "I know what we could do" Rudy suddenly said and Carol with Santa asked as one "What's that?" Rudy smiled "There's one magic you forgot. Come on, Carol! Let me show you." Carol immediately followed her father and hoped with whole heart it will help. She was ready do anything. Not for Christmas, but for own Grinch's good. Cindy was very right, she would do absolutely anything for him. For her greeny one.

Here we are with another, one of the lastest chapter! We're coming to the end slowly and I'm really enjoying writing it for you. I guess last chapter going to be my present for you all, but maybe I'll plan some bonus chapter after Christmas as well. This chapter was lovely to make Grinch's feelings for my OC more clearer, I guess it turned our even better than I wanted it to be. Anyways I hope you enjoyed at least a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you so much for reading and leave me here some comments