🎁FAMILY REUNION🎁

"Uh...what happened?" That was the first question Carol said as she opened her eyes. She wasn't in the cold mountains anymore, now she was lying on couch with warm blanket in very comfortable looking bedroom. She confusingly looked around to found out where she actually is. "Hello..? Is anybody here?!" Carol called as she wanted to stand up, but something different caught her eye.

"My wound.." she whispered, surprised, as she noticed it's completely gone and healed. "Do you feel better, darling?" Elderly male voice apperead and Carol turned to face witt man. It took just a second to realize who is it. "..Santa Claus?" Carol asked, shocked. He gave her a warm smile "That's right, my dear. Be welcome!" Carol looked really confused and still was in big shock from the whole situation. She had too many questions at the moment, but couldn't find right words to find out their answers.

"It's alright, really. You got all rights be confused, here" he said and gave her cup of hot chocolate. Carol accepted it and in surprise found out it's hot chocolate with marshmellows, her favourite. "Santa..I really don't understand. Everything was confusing enough and now I appear on North Pole..Why? Why me?" Carol asked and Santa gently stroked her on shoulder. "Well, dear..everything was simply meant to be. It had to happen one day" he said secretly and Carol turned at him "What had to happen? What the hell are you talking about?!"

"That you'll find your Christmas Spirit and return home" he replied and followed quite awkard silence. "M-y home?" Carol mumbled out from herself and Santa nodded "Yes, my dear. You're finally home, my dear granddaughter." That was last hit for Carol after today. "Wait a minute..Santa Claus is my-" He finished her mumbling with smile "Yes, your grandfather." Carol thought she had all surprises about family things done, but this was the most shocking truth she get from this insand day! Holy shit!

"But how?! Goddamn it! I don't understand!" Carol shouted and had to sit to calm down from the whole situation, she really couldn't understand, although she tried her best. "Carol, listen. The whole time you was an outcast, just because of people jealousy. They taken you away from us, just to get sure you'll never get your title of princess of North Pole ever again. Your father tried get to you whole time, but there was no way how to bring you back...until now" he explained and smiled.

Silence. Carol softly looked at him and then, all of sudden, hugged him. He hugged her back tight and was grateful for holding his beloved found granddaughter for first time. She trusted it. She trusted him. "And my father? Where is he?" Carol asked as she turned of hug. Santa's face looked to be sadder after that, what made Carol worry very much. "Well..your father already lost his Christmas spirit..and sadly...there isn't any way to bring it back" Santa explained and Carol desperately gasped for herself.

"But maybe you could bring it back" Santa said suddenly and in Carol's eyes apperead at least a bright of hope. "You think..I could..?" Carol asked and Santa happily nodded "If spirit could appear in you, then even in your father can." Carol wasn't sure, if it's a good idea, but she was prepared for everything just to see her real father. "Lead me to him" Carol dedicated and Santa with nod pointed her to follow him.

As they left the room, Carol in surprise could finally see how Santa's home looks like. It was such a magical place! Watching all these elfs making or preparing presents for Christmas Eve or putting sparkle decorations on trees. Carol still couldn't believe this is her real home. She never liked Christmas and now she was actually one of their important parts as granddaughter of Santa. Before a while she would think, her whole life is a total mess, but now? She felt warmer. Like never before.

As they were leaving the happy and cheerful part of Santa's house, he pointed her to follow him downstairs. To the celler. "He isn't living with you upstairs?" Carol asked, confused as she was walking to dark looking area. "He used to. But sadness and hopelessness made him to hid before everything. Even before me" Santa explained and Carol started think it was maybe not the best idea visiting him. But it was too late, because they already standed before big wooden door and Santa knocked on them. "Who?" Male, rough voice appeared . "It's me, Rudy. I have something important for you..um about reindeers" Santa said and Carol raised her eyebrows after that.

As he finished, the door opened and Santa pointed Carol to walk in. "But I'm not reinde-" Carol wanted say, but before she could, she was in and door got closed behind her. "The hell-" Carol muttered for herself and looked around. This place was so much more different than elf's workshop. It was darker and seemed way depressing, what actually suited Carol's style more. And right before her was a couch and on him sat tall man with disheveled brown hair, holding a crystal ball. Carol with huge gasp immediately recognized it's the man from her dream, even he looked much more desperate than from her dream..but it was him for sure.

"Dad.." she whispered. The man turned from the crystal ball and with shock in his eyes looked way of the door. Carol was still standing in shadows of room, shivering. He standed up and Carol would properly see how incredibly tall he is. He walked from the couch closer to door and looked for the owner of voice. "Who are you? Come to the light!" he said as he was trying find someone in shadows. Carol found all her courage and slowly stepped in the light. And then their views met for the first time and from his broken behavior, stayed only soft shock in his two brown eyes. Carol was surprised how similiar he actually was compared to her. They looked somehow so alike, she couldn't even describe.

"Carol..? It is you?" he asked and Carol warmly nodded. "It is me, daddy" she whispered as she was walking closer to him. And that was all what these two would express at the moment. He softly smiled and then as he wasn't believing she's really her, gently grabbed her shoulder. "You're really here" he said and started to sob same as Carol. Carol only nodded and then with happy sigh, hugged him. He picked her up and spun around. Carol felt so safe and sound in his embrace, like never before. It was finally him, her beloved father. And they were finally together after all they had to went through.

When they turned of their infinite hugging he pulled her back to take a proper look. "Oh my..look at you! You're so gorgeous!" he said and Carol warmly giggled "Aww thank you, daddy. I got it from you." He chuckled back and hugged her by open arm "But now you have to tell me about everything. About that hell with these stupid Whos you have to went through." Carol nodded, somehow she really wanted confide and now she finally had person for it. The right person.

Her father listened to her properly and sometimes commented it with some of his sarcastic jokes, that Carol made laugh and feel better. They really had same opinions on everything! "Actually my best friend was my dog Snowy and Cindy, who was actually my little step-sister. They saw all the good in me and standed by my side. Well, The Grinch did the same, but I...but that's enough about me. Now tell me something about you" Carol finished as she was reminding The Grinch, what hurted her feelings again. But Rudy wasn't that ignoring at all. "The Grinch you say..who's that?" he asked and Carol quickly tried turn away from this discussion "No one. Just one outcast as me, that's all."

Rudy raised his eyebrows "I don't think so, baby. It seems you may care about him, didn't you?" Carol knew, that her father isn't like her step-father Lou and he's going to care and listen, so she rather told him the truth "Well..I think he liked me and maybe even cared about me. But I hurted his feelings and he turned away me. So yea..I losed him. That's all you have to know." Rudy thought about it little longer, but then took a crystal ball. "Well..I losed you too, because of my fault, but now you're here and we're together..I think it's never too late for forgivness. Especially on Christmas" he said and gave her the crystal ball in hands.

"To be honest, daddy..he hates Christmas and isn't forgiving type at all" Carol weakly smiled as she was remembering the chaos he made on Whobilation. "We can found out" he said and pointed at the crystal ball "This crystal ball is magical. It shows you everyone and anything you want to see. But it works only once for the person you searching for, you can see him only once, understand?" She looked over it, checking it from all sides. Only once it's better than nothing. Carol nodded and preparingly said "I want to see The Grinch, please."

Hey guys! New chapter is out after a long time, but now I'll be able to post chapters every day, because we're almost at the end. So yeah, this story will be finished till the Christmas's Eve! This chapter was really nice to write and see my OC finding her family. I've made a final casting of Rudy to be Mark Whalberg, because I can imagine him being Selena's dad, since I watched Daddy's Home 2 and now it's one of my fav Christmas movies. We're not gonna talk about fact it's because of my baby Mel Gibson, so shhh. Now I hope you're not having problem with the cast at all. Anyways I hope you enjoyed at least a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you so much for reading and leave me there some comments