🎁VOTING OF CHRISTMAS CHEERMAISTER🎁

"She's so beautiful, Rudy"

"Yes, she is. My little treasure"

"What's going to be her name?"

"..Carol, it's Carol. As once she will have the golden voice, the purest thing of Christmas"

"Definitely she will. Give her to me, she needs to sleep now"

"Right, but be careful"

"I'll be, of course I will be.."

"Carol! Carol! No! Stop her! She have my daughter! No, Carol! Carol!.."

❄️

Carol yelled out as she woke up. "Carol! Oh my God, are you alright?" Bethy asked when she was walking around, quickly reaching her. Carol didn't responded, trying to take her breath as first. She looked confused at her mother and wasn't sure what she should tell her. "I-i guess..it was just a nightmare" Carol lied and then tried for more peaceful face. Fortunately, Bethy was busy with dresses for today Whobilation celebration, so she easily trusted her. "Oh, alright...when you'll feel better, come down, we need to prepare you for today" Bethy said and ran to Cindy's room to give her her own dress.

The entire morning was Carol silent and had milion thoughts in her head. Everything about the strange dream she has. It wasn't something random, it was purely about her, since there was her name. And these voices..like she knew them whole time..and then him. The stranger man she never met, but knew she saw him before. It was someone very close to her. Sadly, she absolutely couldn't find out who, although she tried. When she came up to living room to Bethy, who was prepared to put on Carol the Who makeup, she couldn't help herself and as Bethy finished her eyebrowns, she asked "Do you know some Rudy..?"

Bethy looked surprised, she seemed the question kind of shocked her "Why..?" Carol shooked her head "Not sure, just need to know, if that name is somehow familiar to you..or you even know some Rudy.." Bethy pretended to think, but then certainly replied "No. I don't even know name like this exist. Hah." Carol smiled little too, but she didn't trusted her. Maybe she really didn't knew any, but what if yes? Carol was confused even more, but needed to hold on. "At least survive the stupid Christmas and then solve it" she thought, when Bethy finished her makeup and pointed her to check herself in mirror.

And Carol with disgusted face commented it "Eww I'm looking as some stupid Who." Bethy smiled and lifted her chin to smile "You look beautiful. Mayor is going to be blessed to have such a beauty as partner!" Carol sarcasticly commented "Definitely." Then in living room appeared Lou and Cindy, fully enchanted of Carol. "Darling, you look beautiful!" Lou said and stroked her in hair, which were done in bun. "If you say so" Carol said and rolled her eyes, because she couldn't stand looking on her Who self in mirror. She absolutely didn't felt like herself, she hated her outfit, fake nose and all these things she has, so dang much.

Although parents were charmed from her look, Cindy as always noticed Carol's disgust. "You look still pretty" Cindy winked and Carol tried for smile "I would smile more, but the makeup and nose is like adhesive on me." Cindy sat next to Carol and pulled her closer. "The Grinch will come" she whispered and Carol's disgust changed in gasp. "Oh my..How you know that?" Carol asked, but Cindy just waved her hand "Leave it on me." Carol smiled, because this quite exciting new, made her day immediately better, but she worried, Whos going to ruin it anyway and her poor greeny will disappear as soon as he will have chance. Or better said before he will somehow ruin it himself.