🎁CAROL'S FAIL🎁

The whole night felt quite cold. There were only a 7 days before Christmas and everyone was feeling excited. Well, as you can guess, when Carol putted last light on house, she felt more and more annoyed, definitely not excited. "Mom? Aren't these many lights enough for one competition?!" Carol asked when she felt, she's giving up on this boring traditional mom's work. "No, no, honey! Just look at Martha's house! This year we have to make it much lighter and bigger!" Bethy responded and gave to her daughter another ones.

Carol grabbed these and little upsetly putted them on roof. "Bethy! Hii!" Female voice appeared from down. "Martha!" Bethy called, surprised. "I haven't seen these many lovely lights, Bethy Lou" Martha said with fake kindness and Carol only sighed "We're at least working with own hands, honey." Bethy turned at her with look Please don't. Martha fakely smiled "Aww you're here too, Carol? Well, I hope you're doing better with these lights on house, than when you are cleaning."

Carol coldly laughed "Wooha, you're still the same hyena I absolutely adored. How I called you, madame, huh?" That was enough! Martha immediately wanted give her terrible feedback, but Bethy was faster and quickly pointed at Carol to return in house. "Go, she's below you're level, darling. Just keep calm and ignore it" Bethy begged her, but Carol wanted to roast Martha even more. "Because of this bitch you have always terrible Christmas of hard work, although she always wins. At least let me kick her ass!" Carol protested and tried get higher at roof, but as she appeared on it, she quickly felt at ground. It was so high!

"Honey!" Bethy said and helped her stand up, but Carol seemed she will faint by every second, so she absolutely ignored everything around her. As she tried hold on to check her mother, she fainted. Martha only smirked "She's still the same, little weaky." That made Bethy way more angry and started shout at her "Leave my daughter alone! You hear me?!" Martha haven't done anything, she just smiled and returned back in her house "Your? As you think.."

❄️

"Carol..Carol" Cindy kept calling to wake her up. Carol slowly opened her eyes, confusingly looking around to find out she was in bed "Wh-at happened?" Cindy gratefully smiled and lovingly hugged her "I was worried about you! I'm so happy you're alive!" Carol little chuckled "I'm not that bad on it to die, silly." They both laughed and then in door appeared Bethy and Lou. "Thanks God you're better. How do you feel?" Bethy asked and gave Carol a cup of tea. "I'm feeling much better, thanks. But what actually happened..I can't somehow remember" Carol asked and it seemed kind of funny to her as she absolutely couldn't remember what actually happened.

Bethy and Lou looked at each others sadly and Carol felt nervous about that "Hey? What's wrong?!" Bethy sighed and stroked her in hair "Nothing, sweetie. It's gonna be alright now, you just need to relax. So no work, just staying in bed, okey?" Carol wanted refuse that, but when even Lou agreed on that, Carol had to accept. And it was really bad choice. Dad was longer in work, Cindy had to go and leave from school on her own, mom worked whole day till night at roof and brothers were absolutely uncontrolled and hanged on police office more than usually.

Well, now everyone could clearly see how Carol was needed in their lives and whole household. But to be honest, she started really enjoy her rest. She spent whole days with Snowy, writing new songs and when she was sure she's completely alone, making her own guitarre as well. At least that's how she saw it until she heard the phone ringing. Mom was in busy work at roof with lights, so Carol left her warm bed and went to kitchen to pick it up. "Lou Who here" Carol said, annoyed, but she get interested when familiar voice replied to her "Umm the older girl?"