🎁LEAVING THE WHOVILLE🎁

Carol with painful sigh standed up, prepared to take punishment, instead of The Grinch. This everything was only her fault. Now she get in trouble, not only herself, but her family too. And that was even worse! She was prepared to take the blame on herself, but as she excepted everyone blamed The Grinch. Her poor greeny, who definitely turned away from her for good. And it was right choice, sadly. Instead of standing by his side, it looked like she betrayed him and become one of these stupid Whos!

"That's not me...I don't belong here" Carol thought and sobbed as she reminded all her memories from childhood where she used to be bullied and all alone. She couldn't take this anymore. Even, if she tried, she always ruined something. Now she losed maybe the only person in her life, who would actually be there for her and at least give her a bit of love. Again, everything ruined!

It hurted, really, but she had to leave. It was the best thing she would do for this town, for her family, her beloved Cindy and especially The Grinch. She slowly walked back to the town to find her parents and sadly tell them her decision. As she was walking back to square, she heard her parents talking to The Mayor, talking about her. She hid back by one of houses and somehow got interested to listen. She would never imagine what she's going to found out by this.

"But why you never tell the truth?! How could you do that?!" The Mayor with widen eyes, asked them. "We found her all alone, lying in snow. It was just a little baby, we had to take her with us. She would die in that cold" Bethy explained sadly and Lou nodded "We loved her as our own. She deserved having family, even if she was the most difficult Who ever." Carol was in first really confused, but slowly realized what she actually heard. She was right, she didn't belonged. But she would never realize she's actually not a Who. And her loving Lou and Bethy aren't her parents. She was adopted.

"C'mon! She isn't even Who! She's stupid orphan girl! Ugh" Martha rolled her eyes, but actually didn't realized what she just said. "H-ow you know that she's an orphan?" Lou asked surprised and Martha after that froze. "Eh-heh-I was thinking that..after what you were saying, of course" she quickly said and fakely smiled, but nobody trusted her after that. "Or your mother may told you.." Carol's voice apperead as ghost behind them. They all, frightened to death, turned and saw Carol standing upsetly behind Martha.

"Carol, darling..we can explain-" Lou said and came to her, but Carol pushed him and full of evily passion walked closer to Martha. "I knew it got reason why you're such a bitch about me..now you'll talk" Carol said and Martha seemed she's trapped, because the same upset way started look even The Mayor and Lou Who's. "Carol, dear. I know nothing.." Martha said, shaking from her nerves. Carol evily smirked, grabbing her by throat "Hope you feel same bad as I did when you bullied me, honey."

"Darling, that's enough!" Bethy said when she saw how Martha's losing her breath, but Carol turned at her "Don't call me darling!" Bethy stepped back to Lou same shocked as others. Carol little gasped as she realized what came over her. They all stared at her in fear. She slowly let Martha go and then shooked head for herself. "Whole time..you lied to me...WHY?!" Carol asked painfully. "We wanted all the best for you..now we see it was mistake. And we're sorry. Darling, we're really sorry" Lou said sadly and Carol upsetly wiped her tears. "It was never the best for me. So you'll now let me do my best?" Carol asked and Lou and Bethy looked at her confused "Wh-at do you mean?"

"Leaving.." Carol replied with sad smile. They wanted reject it, but Carol by raising her arm, stopped them. "Please..if you love me, you'll let me go" Carol said. Lou looked over Bethy, who desperately tried turn it back, but Lou knew it's hopeless. He sadly nodded. They really loved her like their own and now they knew what is the best for her. "Alright.." they said and Carol hugged them tight, one last time. "I love you..thank you" Carol whispered, when she turned of their loving hug. "We love you too, darling. We're sorr-" They wanted apologize, but Carol with soft smile interputted it "Forgiven already. Tell Cindy I'll always be with her. Here."

As she pointed at her heart, they softly smiled and promised her that so. Then Carol freely turned away and last time looked at The Mayor and Martha. "I'm sorry..but for you two I don't have rights to forgive" Carol said and without any of their replies, disappeared in streets of Whoville. Leaving in the mountains, all alone. All by herself at the worst cold ever. It was really colder than it seemed in mountains. And as she had her party dress, she felt even worse.

The wind was strong and pushed Carol back down off the mountain again and again. She really wasn't sure where she actually goes. Somehow in her heart she felt, she's going to The Grinch for forgivness, but as she was thinking about that, she thought it's not that simple for him to allow her after all. So she sadly walked still up and hoped to find a little cave, where she's going to hide for a while. Then, suddenly in all of that snow appearead a little sparkling light. Carol confusingly took it and as she did that, it started to bright even more. And then, with scream, she disappeared in it..

After a looong time there's finally new chapter! I'm sorry it took forever, but last days were really busy to me and I had not huge inspiration for this story, but now I'm back and able finish the entire book. I know this chapter isn't the best and it should be longer, but it's all I could came up with, so yeah. You may be wondering what does Martha have in common with Carol's early past, all I have to say, I'll propably one day make sequel for it haha or you can ask me in messages, I don't wanna spoil here anything. Anyways I hope you liked it at least a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you so much for reading and leave me there some comments