🎁CAROL'S SONG🎁

Although it didn't seemed, the whole Whobilation was a torture for The Grinch. When he ate almost every pudding and fought himself to not vomit, he had to taste Christmas sweets and that have been actually another eating hell for him. "And now Christmas dancing!" The Mayor said and around the big Christmas tree, Whos prepared to make pairs. The Mayor chuckled to ask Martha for dance, but she was already in crowd and it seemed like she is walking to The Grinch. That made The Mayor not only confused, but pretty upset. "Well, if he wants it this way" he thought and evily chuckled at Carol.

She actually didn't noticed anything, her whole head was now about that stupid competition with Martha. Singing..! It couldn't get any worse. Martha sang in choral and had many fans in her singing. Although Carol sang totally perfectly and her vocals were incerdible, she knew there's no chance to win. It was already losed and she will again dissapoint her family, that she didn't tried enough. But it was simply losed fight already. And as she woke up from her thinking she get even worse view, Martha asking The Grinch for dance.

It was impossible to say, but somehow that view, anytime that hyena was around him, made her feel weaker..heartbroken. He really had place in Carol's heart for sure, but as she watched this, she didn't felt anything anymore, it was like her own heart was torned into pieces. As she was thinking about that, she just wanted go home and come back for the competition only, which she's going to lose. It's better being again a loner and not dare to show even a little feelings anymore, she thought. But before she could leave, The Mayor grabbed her hand and turned her back to him "Carol, would you mind a dance with me?"

"Gahh yet him in all of this.." she thought and tried get her hand back, but his touch was unexceptedly tight and it seemed he will not let her go, until she will agree. "I-i can't dance" Carol mumbled, but The Mayor only waved his another hand "It's easy, really. Just try it!" Carol was screwed up, he seemed he will get her dancing in any situation..well, until The Grinch suddenly apperead between them and took Carol's hand from The Mayor. "You should be more careful who's partner you taking" The Grinch little growled at him and walked Carol away. She confusingly looked at The Mayor and then back at her rescuer.

And then the most pretty view. Upset and jealous Martha going around them from crowd to stage, where standed these who haven't partners. "Thank me later" The Grinch commented as they standed in middle of dancing pairs. "Bu-t I didn't lied. I can't dance! Can't you see? I'm absolutely ridiculous!" Carol panicked as she watched all these Whos, even her parents and Cindy playing a little parody of dance with Snowy and Max. "As I know singers have at stage even dancing talent, huh?" he chuckled lightly and Carol nervously giggled "If you say so." The Grinch putted his furry arms around her and Carol's heart seemed to be beating more and more, she actually didn't knew how dancing looks like, but hoped she will at least doing it alright.

"Maybe too late for asking, but where the hell you learned to dance?" Carol asked when it seemed they're about to start. "Nowhere, just trying this because of you" he mumbled, trying for smile. "That was supposed to reassure me?!" Carol sarcasticly laughed, but then they began to dance and Carol realized she's not that bad doing. Well, she actually whole time looked at her feets as she tried get in that, but then The Grinch nodded at her chin to look more at him. He surpringly didn't smelled that bad and she with gasp faced how pretty his yellow eyes actually are. "I'm sorry for what happened-" Carol broke the silence with her apology, but he interrputed her "Don't you dare start about it again, fine? You don't need to be sorry..for real."

Carol warmly smiled and it seemed that her cold colourful mood is disappearing and she's again turning in that warm feeling one, a little in love one. "I'm really grateful you actually came. I was worried-" Carol added quietly, but he only rolled his eyes "I wouldn't? It's weird, but I guess even if I should dress as that asshole Santa only to make you happy, I actually would do that." Carol giggled and then slowly pulled her head close and layed it on his chest. The Grinch shivered from it, but Carol didn't turned. "Carol..these asses around are looking.." The Grinch muttered as he reminded her fear which caused their argue last time.