This Love Hate.

Chapter 1.

I sighed as I glanced over to George Shelley, my old best friend. He'd changed so much, I still found it hard to cope with a year after our friendship fell apart. He was literally like a family member, and when you lose a family member, your distraught. That's exactly how I was when we fell apart.

Also, when I looked at George, I felt slightly disgusted in what he'd turned into. He'd turned into the person he said he never would be. And that hurt, badly. He was now a 'popular' kid, he was the one who went round threating young year 7's, and kissing any girl he could get hold of. It hurt so much. But it seems I'm the only one who notices his dark side. Maybe it's because I'm the only one in the year who hes remotely mean too. Like in Maths when he'll drop a snide comment, often tripping me up accidently on purpose. I think George forgets all the times when he was the one being bullied, and I would have to pick up the pieces, when he'd weep into me and I'd hold him and tell him everything was ok. When I'd been getting name called, he'd always go over and defend me, he didnt believe in bullying. And now look where he was. My heart hurt, and I'd often cry, even now, when my mother would ask me ''So hows George doing these days? Its such a shame your not friends anymore'' She'd say it as if it wasnt a big deal. But it was.

George's friends weren't that bad, he had two types of friends, his band friends; the friends he'd go out with on weekends, and he'd often practice with them because they'd formed a band named 'Union J' and they were actually pretty good. Then came the school friends; the friends he'd go to parties with, get drunk with, get high with, the friends he'd help bully others with. I think I prefer the band friends, It would always make me wonder what George was really like. It was just as if he had a split personality; the good and the bad.

I had just been brought out of my daydream by my best friend, Irene, as she said. ''Rach, your staring again.''

''Oh, err, sorry'' I replied

''You slag him off then your staring at him everytime you see him. Whats going on girl?'' She chuckled to herself.

''I was just thinking'' I spoke, sighing.

I glanced over to George one last time, and I pulled a face, he was snogging a girl while all his friends chanted 'More more more'

Absulotely disgusting. What had George Shelley turned into?