This Love Hate. Chapter 6.

What Rachel ended up buying for the party - http://www.boohoo.com/restofworld/dresses/skater-dresses/icat/skater-dresses/evening-dresses/tracie-34-sleeve-ribbed-skater-dress/invt/azz62937 (In Black)

With this cardigan and some ankle lentgh black converse - http://cache0.bigcartel.com/product_images/72857911/cardi3.jpg

Chapter 6.

After getting dressed, I waited outside for Jaymi to come and collect me. As I saw he was the driver I raised my eyebrows as he grinned. ''You do know this is illegal?'' I questioned.

''Yep, I know and come on, the display starts soon!'' Jaymi replied

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The car ride was pleasant, we didnt speak much but it didnt matter because it wasnt anywhere near awkward. I stepped out as Jaymi looked at me. ''You look gorgeous Rachel'' He spoke as I blushed at his compliment. ''Thanks Jaymi, you dont look too bad yourself'' I smiled as we walked in to the garden. It was truly magical, there were lights draped all around the space, a medium bonfire where people were throwing stuff in, and fireworks were going off. I spotted Irene and Josh as they waved at us and we proceeded to edge closer to the display.

''This is amazing'' I spoke

''It truly is'' Jaymi smiled, despite the cardigan I had on, I was shivering, and Jaymi must have noticed as he turned and smiled at me, and put his arm around me as I leant on his shoulder watching the fireworks, I was so content where I was. It was like I forgot everyone around us. They didnt matter anymore.

George's POV.

The gate creaked slightly as I walked in, not that anyone noticed. It was quiet as the people watched the fireworks and threw stuff into the bonfire, I sighed. I guess the party would come later. I looked around for Jaymi and Josh as I perched on the bench slightly away from the people.

After minutes of looking I couldnt spot Josh, but quickly spotted Jaymi, and the petite figure that was Rachel. I looked at them again, Jaymi had his arms wrapped round her as her head rested on his shoulder. They were smiling and occasionally speaking. My mind boiled with all the evil things I could do to mess up their peace, but at that moment I didnt want to. I felt a pang of jealousy as I saw them cuddled up to each other.

Jaymi was so lucky, I dont think he realised it. Me and Rachel were best friends, of course I messed it up. I didnt even know why I turned on her. It seemed that my mind controlled me and I couldnt actually think for myself, I couldnt help but be mean, trip her up, call her names. When what I really wanted to do was the exact opposite, I wanted to be pleasant, I wanted to pick her up when she was feeling down, I wanted to call her kind things like 'beautiful' because she really she was.

I knew I'd got in with the wrong people, typical George. Sometimes peer pressure was the reason I was so mean to Rachel and others, but I knew I couldnt entirely blame them, it was me too. Whenever I was angry or upset, I just liked to take my anger and hate out on Rachel, and it hurt. I couldnt believe I was actually admitted this to myself.

The loud thump of music was what shook me out of my thoughts as I went to grab some alcohol to drain it all away. Party on.

Rachel's POV.

The fireworks had stopped and the party had started, Me and Jaymi proceeded to dance to the song playing, and we couldnt stop laughing as we created crazy, nonsense dance moves. I didnt actually care who was watching because I always seemed to loose my irritable shyness when I was around Jaymi. As we walked to the bar to collect some drinks, I could feel someones gaze burning into me. I turned to my side to be met by George. I couldnt find the words to reply to Jaymi as he asked me what I wanted to drink, I'd missed George all night and now he was here, when I was supposed to have the most fun.

Jaymi turned around and asked again, then he spotted George too. His facial expression changed to a frown, obviously worried George was going to make a sarcastic comment as he knew George didnt like me very much. ''Hey mate!'' Jaymi smiled then, putting on a facade that nothing was wrong.

''Hey'' George smiled as he came closer to us and hugged Jaymi, glancing in my direction and giving a small smile to which I was surprised. They carried on talking while I finally told the bartender what drink I wanted. I grabbed the drinks and walked over to the bench Jaymi and George were now sitting on, they budged up as I sat down beside Jaymi.

''You look really nice tonight Rachel'' George spoke quietly, I almost was tempted to ask him what he'd just said, to confirm I wasnt actually hallucinating.

''Thank you George'' I replied, maybe the drink was doing him good as he proceeded to be pleasant to me all night, as Jaymi drove me home he commented on this.

''At least George was being nice tonight.'' He spoke up.

''Did you ask him to?'' I questioned ''Be nice to me, I mean?''

''No I didnt actually Rachel Jones! I was surprised too when he complimented you!'' He replied as he stopped outside my house. I hugged him as we said our goodbyes as he drove away.

I couldnt help but wander now if Jaymi and I were really just friends, I couldnt deny the fact I found him attractive, and usually, friends dont wrap their arms around you as you cuddle with them in public. I didnt know what Jaymi and I were, but maybe George would finally have some sort of acceptance now he was being kind, or maybe it was just one night only that George would be pleasant.

Hope this long chapter makes up for the last filler chapter, what do you think about George's confession?? Feedback is apperciated as always :) x

And thank you for the 245 reads on my fanfic!! It means so much that people are actually reading it, and some are enjoying it x