This Love Hate. Chapter 12.

Chapter 12.

After speaking to Irene a couple of days ago now, I had been invited to George's house the next day, I couldnt believe it, I just thought it would be me, him and Jaymi, JJ or Josh. But it wasnt going to be. It was just going to be me and him. Me and George. Us. The thought scared me a little, I was going to my crush's house. I had chuckled when he'd asked me, he was blushing slightly, he then told me his mum was really looking forward to seeing me it had been 'too long' he quoted. I smiled at the thought of Angela wanting to see me, she was right, it had been a while. 

I pondered on what to wear, it had became a regular occarence that I'd often struggle to choose when I knew George was going to be where I was, I tried too hard. I was falling too hard. I decided on my long, white patterned jumper, some leggings and my black uggs, it was starting to get chilly, not that I minded, Winter was my favourite season. After finishing getting clothed and doing my make up, I texted George letting him know I was on my way.

Butterflies entered my stomache, I was going to enter George's house, my ex-best friend, the guy I went from despising, to loving again. George and I had such a confusing relationship it was hard to believe we were back on track again, and hopefully, this time, we could stay friends, forever. Or maybe just ammount into something more.

George's POV.

I shivered as I heard the door bell rang, I was quite nervous about Rachel coming to our house, it had been so long, so many memories would come surging back to the both of us. It was hard to believe me and Rachel were friends again, even though I hoped it could be something more, I often pondered on telling her how I felt, but I couldnt, could I? It would ruin our friendship again, I didnt want to ruin it, I didnt want it to become awkward between us again, thats why it was best to keep my thoughts and feelings regarding Rachel to myself. 

I was inturrupted of my daydream as I heard my mother chuckle as she walked towards the door. ''Guess I'll answer the door then George?'' As she opened the door, Rachel was stood there, shivering slightly, I couldnt help but stare in awe of how beautiful she looked, without trying. Winter jumper, leggings, uggs and she still managed to pull it off, to look stunning. It had been obvious I was staring for too long as my mum and Rachel looked at me, she was blushing furiously which surprised me a little, I wondered why she was blushing, then I realised, and tried to divert the awkward situation that had arrose.

''Oh sorry'' I spoke, scratching my head. ''Come on'' I turned around, as I beckoned Rachel to follow me. I didnt really know what we were going to do, I was just hoping the old ways would come back and we'd do what we usually did on Fridays. Takeaways, and a horror film marathon.

''Your room hasnt changed abit'' Rachel mumbled quietly, taking in her surroundings.

I smiled back at her, letting her daydream for a little while, as I thought too. ''Um, I dont really know what were going to do, I was thinking, maybe a chinese takeaway and some films?'' I asked, hoping she wouldnt think it was stupid. ''Unless you think maybe thats too childish now'' I continued.

Rachel chuckled at me. ''Thats not childish atall, I'd love to do that. Paranormal Activity though? It has to be?'' Rachel rhetorically questioned.

I grinned and replied ''Yep, of course! Have you seen the 4th yet?'' 

''Yep. Its good. Of course I prefer the first and second.'' She replied, I smiled as I looked forward to the night ahead. Rachel and I had so much in common, we clicked.

We clicked as friends.

We clicked as best friends.

And I wonder.... Maybe we could click as boyfriend and girlfriend?

Sorry if this chapter was abit crap, its 8:30pm and yes I am tired. I apologize if its not up to standards, but I hope you like it anyway. Feedback is much apperciated as always, thank you for the 954 reads!! It means alot!! X