This Love Hate. Chapter 7.

Chapter 7.

Mine and Jaymi's relationship hadn't turned into more than friends, much to my disapointment. But on the upside, George was being ok. Until the last day of term, when a rumour had sparked around the school that me and Jaymi were dating, and that he'd cheated on his ex with me. I chuckled as soon as I heard this, people were pathetic, Jaymi laughed about it too. We'd only became friends a couple of weeks ago, and Jaymi had last dated at the end of Year 10, so it was really untrue. George didnt see it this way as I caught one of two of the dirty looks he was sending me. He had been pleasant for the past week, and I didnt mind his company as much. I didnt have Maths on the last day, so I knew that if George was angry (even though he'd have no reason to be?) he couldnt have a go at me.

As the last bell rung a wash over relief ran over me, I was finally free from stressful revision, exams and rumours too. I met Jaymi at the gates to say our goodbyes as we'd be seeing eachother in the holidays no doubt, and we turned our seperate ways. I realised someone was a couple of steps behind me, and it was freaking me out as I heard their steps almost identical to mine. I turned around to see it was infact George. ''Do you want something George? Or are you walking this close to try to trip me up or something?'' I asked

''No I'm not. I was just wondering if I could walk with you?'' I felt confused as to why he wanted to walk with me, but I accepted anyway.

The awkward air lingered over us as we continued to walk on together, until George broke the awkward silence.

''So, are you and Jaymi together?'' He asked

''Nope'' I replied ''Why do you care anyway?''

''Good. I dont want you and him to be together'' George spoke

''What? Since when was it up to you if we were or were not together?'' I rhetorically questioned

It was all of a sudden then, when George pinned me to the wall, he wasnt pinning me down that forcefully but I was still shocked as to why George was physically trying to hurt me now, he'd tripped me up once or twice but that was it.

I could feel Georges breathe fan my face we were that close. ''Because I want you Rachel''  And thats when his soft, plump lips came crashing onto mine as soon as they came, they pulled away.

He then unpinned me from the wall, and walked away just like that.

I replayed what just happened in my head over and over again. I was sure I was hallucinating.

Had George really just said he wanted me? The boy who'd tormented me for so long now? Had he really just kissed me. His kiss was so quick, so simple, yet I found the taste of his lips on mine so good.

I shook my head as I stood on the pavement. Had I really just thought that? What had gotten into me?

One thing was for sure, George Shelley had truly messed my mind up.

Hope you like this chapter, sorry nothing much happened. What did you think about what happened? Thank you for the 350 reads on my fanfic! :) x And follow me on twitter if you'd like too - @WeAreUnionJFans