This Love Hate. Chapter 14. The Final Chapter.

Chapter 14.

The butterflies increased, my mind whirled, my ears we're clogging up, my heart was beating rapidly. ''I think I love you Rachel'' were the words that left his mouth, I wanted to jump up and do a happy dance, to scream and shout, because the guy I liked, actually liked me back, when I also wanted to ask him what he'd said, I was shocked. Shocked he could like a girl like me.

I could feel George's orbs digging into me, he was awaiting the answer he wanted, and I was going to give it to him. ''I love you too George'' I spoke, My words coming out  as a whisper.

He turned to face me, and I turned to face him. I looked into his deep brown eyes, and knew then and there, that I really did love George, I always had, and our friendship had always been building up to this moment, when me and George would finally admit that we both liked each other.

I was taken by surprise, and out of my daydream, when I felt his soft lips crash onto mine, I felt like fireworks were blasting from my heart, right then and there. I smiled as he pulled away and I knew that I was blushing too. 

We both just sat there, thinking about what had just happened. It wasn't awkward silence, it was comfatable. The silence was then broken by George slowly breathing, as if he was getting ready to speak.

''Rachel Jones'' he spoke, moving a long strand of my hair out of my face.. ''Will you be my girlfriend?'' He asked, this was so different to the first time. ''I want you'' he'd spoken, the words didn't mean anything. But now, a simple short sentence, meant everything, and with the question he'd just asked, I knew he truly cared about me.

''Of course I will George Shelley'' I replied grinning to myself, as I put my hand in Georges and he held it, we got up and decided to drift around the park. Just speaking about our feelings

I was the happiest I had been in a while, this was all I'd ever dreamed of, a guy like George Shelley holding my hand, and being mine, which George now was. I felt so content in that moment.

George suddenly stopped, and turned to face me, holding both of my hands and pulling me close, as he whispered in my ear.

''I love you so much Rachel, and I promise, I will never ever leave you, we'll stick together now, and nothing, nobody, will ever hurt you again''