This Love Hate. Chapter 9.

Chapter 9.

It had been 2 days since the George incident, and I'd kept it to myself. I hadnt done anything the past few days but wonder and think further into the situation. I'd been invited to the biggest party of the year, apparantly, by Jaymi tonight and I accepted. Everyone from our year was supposed to be going, and a couple of people from college. I wasnt really fussed as what to wear as my mind was clogged up right now with George thoughts circling round. I just decided on my cardigan, shorts, tights and a white top, my black converse. I just wanted to forget tonight and have fun, to finally clear George from my mind.

George's POV.

''Hey, Georgey boy you comin to the party tonight?'' Jason asked.

''Erm yeah'' I spoke down the phone.

''Gud gud, see ya in a couple of hours then!'' Jason replied as he hung up. 

I'd decided I'd go to the party tonight, get there quick, when the boys hadnt had a chance to drink yet, then I'd drop it on them that I wanted to part ways, find some new friends. I didnt know what to expect from them when I told them, they were tough lads, big lads, strong lads, and I wasn't, not really. But I thought If I caught them while they were sober it wouldnt be that bad, when they were drunk is when they really got angry. My stomache churned when I thought about having to tell them, but I was doing this in the hope to build mine and Rachel's relationship back, and maybe then she'd want me too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel's POV.

''Hey Rach'' Jaymi said as I got into the car. I smiled back at him as he turned his Rihanna album up on high and we headed to the party. I was trying to stay calm, to relax a little. But I couldnt. What if I saw George there? I wouldnt be able to handle it. I sighed as I rubbed my head and closed my eyes as the car rumbled on.

George's POV.

I'd arrived at the party, early. Not many people were there but I spotted the lads in the garden, smoking, as I approached them they let on and waved. I gave a small smile back as I braced myself for what I was about to do.

''Erm guys.. Ive got something to tell you all'' I spoke as they turned around and nodded, gesturing for me to go on. ''Well, I think I need to go my seperate way now, go find some new friends..''

A look of confused arrised on their faces as they turned away and huddled together. What happened next was something I wasnt expecting as they all came closer to me and I felt something hit my nose, then I felt something punch into my stomache and something kept hitting me, hurting me, thats when I felt the sky coming to a complete colour of black, and I couldnt see hear or feel anything anymore.

Rachel's POV.

As I got out of the car, I heard some jeering and slapping. I rolled my eyes as I realised people must already be drunk. I heard a yelp and then people laughing even louder. I squinted my eyes to see a small figure hunched up, as six or seven lads were punching and kicking him or her. ''Jaymi? I think someones getting hurt. Come with me'' I spoke as he followed me, as we edged closer I found who the person was, George. His eyes were closed and he wasnt making any movement. Jaymi realised who it was too, and leaped forward to the guys, I followed and pushed them back, as one of them punched me lightly, but hard enough to make me fall as I tumbled onto the ground. Jaymi was trying to calm them down as he recieved punchs but signalled for me that it was ok and I crept closer to George.

He looked so limp, and fragile. His face was covered in blood and bruises, his top was riding up a little as I saw more bruises there, and he still manged to look so innocent, so perfect. I went into the house quickly as I asked Sarah, a girl whos party it was, for a first aid kit, and she handed me one. As I stepped out the lads and Jaymi were speaking, and George was alone, and he still hadnt woken. I patted his face and bruises lightly, adding anspetic and anything needed.

''George?'' I whispered ''George? Are you okay?'''

George's POV.

My eyes felt like they weighed a ton as I opened them slowly, I could hear someones voice, faint to my ears. ''George? Please signal your okay? George? Wake up? George are you okay? GEORGE!'' It was a girls voice and she sounded worried, as I opened my eyes I realised it was Rachel. Her face lit up slightly as she realised I was okay, I had no idea what had happened, and I was surprised to see Rachel so close to me, looking worried, then happy when I finally awoke.

''What happened? Whats going on?'' I croaked

''A group of boys were punching and kicking you, I noticed so Jaymi went to sort them out, and I came to clean up your cuts, and to see if you were okay. Thank god you are. Does anything hurt? Maybe we should get you to the hospital? But then there'd be a long wait in A & E, oh I dont know.'' Rachel rambled

''Oh. So thats what happened.'' I spoke ''Is Jaymi okay? And no I mean, I am in a little pain but I hate hospitals, so no thank you'' 

''Jaymi's ok. Hes speaking to them now, he has been for the past 15 minutes god knows what about. And ok. Can you get up?''' She replied as she grabbed under my shoulders and supported me as I got up.

''Looks like I can'' I chuckled quietly as she gave a small smile. She wrapped her arms around my waist as she assisted me into getting to Jaymi's car. It was weird. After everything we'd been through, here she was, helping me, caring, smiling. She left me in the car and when she came back Jaymi was with her, his face plastered with worry. ''Are you ok mate?'' He asked.

''I'm fine thanks to Rachel'' I replied as I looked in her direction and she blushed.

''Thats good then. I'll take you back to mine, hopefully mum wont mind.'' Jaymi spoke as he got into the front and fastend his seatbelt.

''You can both come to mine if you like? I'm home alone for most of the week, so we wont be bothering anyone'' Rachel suggested as Jaymi and I agreed that would be best.

I could feel butterflies in my stomache aside from all the pain, as I pondered on what it would be like to enter Rachel's house again, after all these years, the last time I was there we were having a sleepover, laughing and joking. Way back 2 years ago now, when nothing had happened, when we didnt hate each other, when I hadnt messed it up, when I didnt love her more than a friend. I still felt dazed as to what had happened tonight. So many things had happened in such a short space of time. I hoped Jaymi would tell Rachel the reason behind all the cuts and bruises, maybe she'd then see I was trying to become a better person.

Hope you liked it! Alot happened in this chapter. Please tell me what you think, I'm tired but I wanted to write this chapter so hopefully the quality isnt too poor! :) x