This Love Hate. Chapter 8.

Chapter 8.

As I got home my mind was still whirling at the thought of what happened a mear 10 minutes ago. I literally couldnt get my head around it. I went to my room and decided to lay on my bed, try and get all these thoughts out. I checked my phone to see a couple of messages from Jaymi and JJ. And a facebook notifaction. I looked at the inbox I'd just recieved. 'Do you want me too?' From: George Shelley. I ignored the message, how was I supposed to reply to that? This boy had well and truly messed up my mind, I didnt know if I wanted him or not.

Maybe, If we'd have stayed friends, he'd stayed the old George, I probably would want him. He was good looking, and he used to have a great personality when we were friends. But, after all the hate, the torment, the facade he put on that he was actually nice to me I didnt know. No one would believe me if I told them what he was capable of, because they were too blinded by his good looks. Even Irene, my bestfriend didnt believe me, she acted like she cared, but really, she thought I was lying. He was good looking, if I ignored the personality, he was infact beautiful. But I wasnt for the looks, I was for the personality, and George didnt have that.

I couldn't get my head round the fact he wanted me either. Maybe he was joking? But I doubted George would go as far as to kiss me for a dare. He couldnt really want me to be his girlfriend though could he? The constant ridiculing, the hate I got from him. Surely he couldnt really want me if he treated me like that? I didn't know. I shook my head trying to get these thoughts out. But they wouldnt go.

George's POV.

After sending Rachel the facebook message, I sighed. She wasnt going to want me. I'd been truly awful to her all this time. I'd have to make it up some way, ditch the old friends, stick with Josh, Jaymi and JJ. She got along with them, she liked them. All that bullying and tormenting only led me to see that I didnt hate Rachel, I loved her. After I messed up the friendship, I needed to get her attention somehow, and I guess that was my way. My very idotic way.

I didnt know what to do. Did I really value Rachel over my popularity? My mates? I thought I did, but I wouldnt have the guts to tell those friends I didnt want to be friends with them anymore. If I told Jaymi he'd tell me to stop being so cowardly. And he'd be right. I needed to do this for Rachel, I couldnt deny the fact I wanted to be the boy to protect Rachel, even though I was doing all the hurting. I couldnt believe I'd been so cruel to my best friend, just for reputation.

It was then I realised I'd have to change. I'd never be able to forgive myself if I stayed the person I'd been for so long. I needed to start treating people kindly, regardless of what others thought or said.

Hope you liked this chapter! It was basically just their thoughts but more will be happening in Chapter 9. Thank you for the 406 reads! And the 6 votes! :D They are really appericiated. x