This Love Hate. Chapter 4.

Hhehe, thought it would be fun to pick out outfits for my charcters. ~

Main Part Rachel's costume - http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIDLdTTPKYUPzWJ8xlWxFSgkqNr0LJ3O57HkUccepmVqwrPMT5KdnCv-An

With these heels - http://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/pict/280992762223_3.jpg

Main Part's Best Friend Irene's costume - http://www.beecostumes.net/costumes/image/56801356340410/teen-killa-bumble-bee-costume-teen-costumes/

Jaymi and George's costume - George is Mario, Jaymi is Luigi. http://gadgetsin.com/uploads/2010/10/super_mario_and_luigi_costumes_11.jpg

JJ's costume - http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mHkK2t-01P4/TTvV0ClJ6YI/AAAAAAAAAIA/XPauLTG4BsY/s1600/gothic-vampire-costume.jpg

Josh's costume - http://www.largeandlovelyfancydress.co.uk/ekmps/shops/largeand/images/e-r-surgeon-costume-694-p.jpg - Basically what he wore to Rylan's party was it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

As Irene and I got out of the car, we could feel the baseline pumping around our feet. Irene looked utterly gorgeous, she was dressed as a bee, with her high heels on and her make up done, she definately looked older than 17. I felt butterflies in my stomache as I looked down at myself. Did I look okay? I knew I looked old but I didnt know if I looked ok. My mum had commented ''Stunning, Have fun babe!'' But my dad possibly choked on his chinese ''Where are you going dressed like... that?'' I chose to ignore his comment but it was good to know no matter what George couldnt label me as 'babyish'.

''Come on then!''' Irene tugged on my arm ''And dont worry, we'll stay away from George'' I smiled a small smile as I followed her into the house, no one seemed to notice we'd walked in, half of them already hammered, girls throwing themselves at boys while they laughed and went along with it, I found that disgusting as I turned away, not really knowing where to go. When Jaymi and two other boys walked over to Irene and I. A wash of relief ran over me as I noticed none of them were George. I chuckled at Jaymi's outfit, He was Luigi but I couldnt see a Mario in sight. The two boys who accompined him were dressed as a Vampire and a Surgeon.

''Glad you made it!'' Jaymi grinned as he looked me up and down, trying to be discreet but failing. ''You certainly look different to what you do in school, in a good way''

I blushed at his compliment. ''Thank you. Isnt Luigi supposed to have a Mario?'' I asked as he chuckled. Irene poked me as into say 'Im here' ''This is my best friend, Irene''

''Nice to meet you Irene'' Jaymi spoke ''This is JJ'' He gestured to the boy dressed as a vampire ''And this is Josh'' He gestured to the boy dressed as a surgeon. We all exchanged pleasantries, Irene and I got our drinks and we all headed to the living room. Jaymi, JJ and Josh staying with us, in which I was surprised.

''You dont have to stay with us'' I spoke, hoping to not sound too rude.

''We want to, If you dont mind I mean. I dont really know anyone, its really Jaymi, Josh and George who do.'' JJ explained.

I smiled and replied ''Thats what its like with me and Irene.'' I glanced over to Irene, who was dancing happily with Josh.

I felt someone touch my hand as I looked up to see Jaymi. ''Care to dance, madam?'' I laughed and nodded.