This Love Hate. Chapter 5.

Chapter 5.

It had been a week since the Halloween party and it had gone so well, I couldnt believe I'd actually made friends out of it, friends who were boys. Jaymi had been texting all week and I saw him a couple of times a round the school, George hadnt came in all week and I started to wander what was wrong, but I blew it off, I knew I shouldn't care about him when all he did was ridicule me.

I was excited for the weekend as it was bonfire night, and Jaymi had invited me to a bonfire display, he told me it was going to be a party outside, with the bonfire going on and fireworks going off, I thanked him quickly for inviting me. This time I wouldnt be with Irene, I'd be on my own with Jaymi. Irene would be there, but no doubt she'd be off somewhere with Josh, they'd hit off pretty well.

I was also anxious-excited about the bonfire night party, I pondered on what to wear, looking through my wardrouble and sighing, I didnt really have any nice party clothes. I didnt know why I wanted to impress Jaymi this much, but I did. I couldnt help myself. Jaymi was so good looking, perfect infact. I was surprised that he wanted to be my friend, let alone invite me to parties when he could be going with girls ten times prettier than me. It was 2 o'clock and I knew I'd have time to go out shopping, I collected some money from my bank and headed off to town.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd been shopping for one hour now, and I still hadnt found a dress I liked. I was alone shopping of course, not that I minded, I like being alone, I was abit of a daydreamer. I headed into the last shop hoping to find something, I couldnt be bothered trying in more shops than I'd already been to. If worst came to worst, I just have to pick something half decent out of my wardroube. I looked around the shop until I finally found something, a simple black dress with half sleeves, I tried it on and bought it. Happy that I'd found the dress and could relax for a couple of hours before the party. I continued to walk out of the shopping centre until I bumped into a tall figure. ''Sorry''  I spoke as I looked up, my facial expression slowly turning into a frown as I saw the boy I'd had such a good week without. George.

''Its not okay, and I dont know what you were looking so smug about there. Where you going tonight? Somewhere nice?'' George laughed as he pulled the bag out of my grasp and looked inside. ''Oooh what a posh frock.'' He smirked.

''Dont know what YOUR looking so smug about now Shelley.'' I replied as I grabbed the bag from him. ''I'm going with Jaymi actually.''

George's smirk was quickly wiped off his face as he heard my reply. He furrowed his eyebrows, as if he was trying to work something out. ''You invited him somewhere, right?'' He asked

''No, he invited me actually. To the bonfire, tonight.'' I spoke quietly, wondering if I should be telling George this.

George chuckled, but still looked slightly hurt and I couldnt quite work that out. ''I'm going too.'' He spoke ''But dont worry, I wont interrupt you lovebirds, and trust me, Rank Rachie, Jaymi will stop inviting you places when I tell him how much of an awful person you are''

My stomache churned and I had butterflies, Why did George have to be there? I knew he was going to ruin my time... He always did, the halloween party being an exception. And why was he trying to ruin my chances of a good friendship with Jaymi? It was my turn to furrow my eyebrows now. ''Just leave me alone George, cant you see? I'm doing no harm. Why do you have to be like this?''  I replied as I turned on my heels and walked away.

This chapter was just sort of a filler in. I hope you liked it anyway? Idk why I keep having Rachel going to parties but something very revealing is going to happen in chapter 6.. Maybe you might not be expecting it! :D x