First Impressions (Part 1)

Summary: Abandoned on a barren planet in an attempt to escape ex-Imperial officers, you hide with a water farmer who is, just recently, very popular with bounty hunters.

Warnings: None

Word Count: 2097

⚫︎⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚫︎

It was just an ordinary patrol day as usual. 

A pair of Blurrg riders headed out onto the cracked clay terrain as they searched for wild animals to hunt or any person who dared to step onto their private property. But that had been happening more often than not. Every day it seemed a new Bounty Hunter popped out of nowhere, requesting help in a 'secret' mission that would make them rich.

It was always amusing for the girl to see them in such a panicked state, some bragged about their infamous weaponry skills and how they were the 'chosen ones' to retrieve something they did not even know of. The girl joked it was probably a recipe for Deep-Fried Nuna Legs, in which no one found remotely funny.

The rush of the wind ran its dry, thin figures through a the girl's knotted (y/h/c) hair. Her nose barley seen from the protective head-cover she wears to escape the dust and sun.

"There is a ship in the distance, see daughter?" The small man next to her questioned as he lowered his pre-Empire binoculars from his scrunched face.

Moving her own specialized seeing device, she zoomed in to see a lowering space craft with two large engines on the side, slowly whirling the ship into the little valley the pilot had found. It looked to be a model dating pre-Empire, with a few dents here and there that bent the light all so obviously.

The silver metal sheets reflected the blaring sun into her eyes making her squint in order for the image of it not to blur. On the side there was a scratched off color of orange as well as some blue here and there.

Where did he find that thing? In a garbage scowl?

"Yes. What shall we do?" Lowering her treasured tool, she looked skeptically between her 'father' and the new Bounty Hunter.

"We shall do what we have always done, help them on their way and hope they don't parish. I am getting worried, this was supposed to be a safe haven for you. Let us hope he will be the one to return this valley to peace," digging his heals into the flabby skin of the reptilian creature he rode he went ahead to great the foreigner first.

Clearing her dry throat, she covered her face with the thin light brown material she had always wore to prevent dust from being breathed in. It worked to a certain extent. Kicking the sides of her Blurrg she moves towards the foreigner and hope he is not like the other disgusting mercenaries that had already suffered from the wraths of this planet.

Upon approaching the vessel, she noticed two untamed Blurrgs make their way over to the armored figure. "Father, we should do something-"

"No," His rough voice cutting through the panicked grunts from the strange man. "He is a Mandalorian, he can do this without our help."

But the seconds tick away and all the girl saw was the foreigner's skillful tactics not work, leading to in one of the creatures taking ahold of his arm.

Was this man incompetent?

Smiling, the woman unstrapped a medium sized rifle from her back. She had always brought he favored weapon where ever she went, it had been with her from the very beginning of this whole mess.