The Hunt

Request: I'd like to make a request for your Mandolorian and Reader book. The reader who is a wanted bounty hunter is ambushed and injured badly when the group of bounty hunters she travels with betray her. Her credits and important belongings like weapons and medical items are taken from her. Being out in the middle of nowhere she has no way to get to safety because of her condition. She spikes a fever and is unable to move from the spot her betrayers left her to die at. I'm leaving it up to you to write how Mando and baby Yoda find her. So basically reader gets betrayed, critically injured, spikes a fever, and Mando and baby Yoda have to take care of her ;) You of course can add all the character development and anything else you want since you are the author! I just love your writing and would love to see my idea written by you! You could also add that maybe Mando Fights off the other bounty hunters whom hurt the reader?

Warings: None

Word Count: 4496

⚫︎⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚫︎

The cold winds caress your chilled cheeks as you huffed.

A smokey white plume of smoke emanated as you treaded around with your companions. Companions in the sense your Client had hired you and the three other idiots that followed you to go and retrieve some stupid data chip that one of your trigger happy companions now held between her fingers.

Spinning her elongated daggers in mid-air she throws it towards you, missing you by a hair as it landed in a tree trunk beside you.

"Watch where you throw that thing Sixela, do you want to kill me?" Snarling at you she scoffed rolling her eyes as she went to pick it up, bumping your shoulder in the processes.

"Maybe," patting your covered heard she swung her dark blue lekku over her shoulders. She was a menace really, when you were in the New Republic station she had almost killed you with those weird swords she held. Not to mentions she had a razor sharp daggers that she played around with.

"Aw, does little (y/n) have her panties in a twist?" Ardnek laughed as his broad shoulders squared you up. His wretched breath fanning your face as you tried to pass him, "Poor little puny hunter. Trying to play with the big league?"

"I am big league! Have you seen the bounty on my head?" Trying to smirk you fell short as a cough racked your lungs. The male Chiss' red eyes watched as you stumbled around, laughing as he obviously was able to go over the large fallen trees.

Your mere height could not compare to his towering figure as he stomped past you, The Inceptor was still a football field away from here and the snow covered ground made hiking though it just more miserable. 

Alegna, a Zabrak with a temper, held piercing golden eyes as she observed from afar, watching all of you with a blank face. But behind her cold and demanding gaze you could see a calculated look.

What could she be planning, you asked yourself for the millionth time, you had already retrieved the bounty so what was there left to think about?

The barely warming sun was starting to set already, leaving the trees shadows to swallow you whole as the night crept upon the four of you quickly. The winds started to pick up as the snowflakes around you swirled lightly, landing on the tip of your nose every so often.

Coughing yet again you could feel your knees give out as you fell, landing in a deep patch of the frozen ice. The others merely stared at each other. Giving each other calculated looks at your weaken state. Your eyes felt frosted over as you tried to get up.