Captured

Request: Hi, I love your Mandalorian oneshot book. It's ok if you don't do this but I have a request: Can you do a oneshot where the Imps want the reader instead of the child (baby yoda). Thank you!

Summary: Being the most wanted person in the galaxy made you a perfect target for the famed Mandalorian.

Warnings: None

Word Count: 4450

⚫︎⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚫︎

It sucked.

Like it really, really, really sucked. It was more than just a 'hey, it will get better some day' kind of situation. You messed up big time and this whole issue was not going to just blow over in a day, a week, or even a year.

You were royally screwed.

Running on a frost bitten planet, the cold nipping at your skin as you wrapped a large, wooly coat around you. Your breath making little smoke clouds that would cloud your vision at every exhale.

The snow around you crackled beneath your feet as your weathered shoes skidded across, searching for the next available corridor to turn down. Desperately clinging to your puny blaster that had only one shot left within it.

The calls-- yells more like it-- were echoing off the walls that stood high in the air. They were coming, coming for something you stole from them. At least three or four bounty hunters were chasing after you. But you tried your best to lose them, turning randomly and sometimes hiding behind the townsmen.

And all this was because you stole on of an Imperial hard drive. It was this little golden disk you found in one of your many scavenges you did routinely on this world. People called you a human version of a Jawa for how well you were able to dismantle, sort through, and take the most valuable pieces off of-- well-- anything.

But this time you aimed your expectations too high.

You boarded a tie fighter, its large wings folded and engines cooling, when you were out for your daily search for valuables. Coming across a bucket load of disks you started to sort through them:

Hyperdrive Tracker

Death Star (remake) Plans

Blaster Unit 4.0 (upgrade)

It was all pretty boring until you reached a particular disk. Its rich gold exterior made you roll it in your palm to see something you never thought possible.

Cloning Program (Kamino) Operational Diagnostic

This was big. Way over your head kind of big and yet you took it. Stashing it in your knee high leather combat boots, and just to your luck the Commander of the ship came back. You could still feel the fear you had felt. The way his eyes narrowed down into a quint and how he had threatened that you were never going to get away.

So now here you were, skipping from town to town. Hoping to find some hiding spot yet whenever you went it seemed that they would be right behind you, a squadron poised and ready to attack.

Running down an unfamiliar corridor you skip around the many booths that housed all sorts of fruits, produce, and trinkets on this frozen planet. Strange furry meat hang around one of the booths you zipped around. Turning around you look through the road, seeing a masked man parting the crowd you start to panic.

More than you already are.

Jumping over some ice lumps you accidentally run into a cabbage cart, why there were cabbage carts in this hell hole you had no idea. Not excusing your self you run, run faster than you had in your life as the man who owned the now upturned cart yelled after you, "My cabbages!"