First Impressions (Part 3)

Summary: The Mandalorian goes back to his ship only to realize it has been stripped, his last resort is to seek help from the vapor farm inhabitants and before he knows it he is compromising with the troublesome Jawas.

Warnings: None

Word Count: 2459

⚫︎⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚫︎

It was only a full twenty five hours until the man in armor came back after he left for his bounty collecting mission. Drudging his feet he came hobbling up to your door, with a floating... something behind him.

"Back so soon?" You asked in a teasing tone. He merely looked at you, then back behind him then back at you.

"Yeah...sure." He mumbled as he went past your door, heading towards Kuiils' metal lodgings. Following, you peeked into the egg like machine floating next to the Mandalorain and to your surprise it was filled with a large brown blanket, along with a green, beady eyed creature looking up to you.

"Oh my Stars! What is this?" You gushed as you reached out to hold one of its small clawed hands.

But once your hands connect there was a spark within you, it was almost like a sixth sense telling you something about this child was different, it was the feeling of concentrated energy, like yourself. 

If you were to allow another Force Sensitive to detect you he would feel the same type of energy, a force connection between you and your surrounds. It was exactly what you felt about with the creature beside you.

But what were you truly feeling? Was it really another Force User? Or was it just a trick of your senses.

Your 'father' greeted him home, offering Blurrg jerky to him, only for the Mandalorain to dismiss it. It was all silent and awkward, in your mind that is, until a little cooing sound resonated from the egg.

"Mando... what is that?" the short alien asked, his white mustache bouncing on his upper lip.

Standing up the foreigner walked over to the floating contraption, grabbing something in a brown little cloth, and then let it down onto the dried-up clay, "I don't know." He whispered ever so slightly, as if hesitant to say what was truly on his mind.

Crawling on your hands and knees, not bothered with the residue coating your pants and palms, you observed the creature, it didn't look dangerous. It did not act like it knew what nor where it was. It just sat there, giggling and cooing like any normal child would.

The little creature just animatedly walked around, looking at every things as if it had never seen it before. The croaking of a frog alerted you to the native animal that always came to the lodgings at night, looking for bugs that were attracted by the lights and fire.

It was small in size, its slimy skin reflecting the dimming sky. The child also seems interested in it as it hopped after it. Thinking it was just looking for someone to play with you laughed to yourself, this was so adorable.

Croak-- croak-- croa--

Your eyes widened as you watched the child before you shove the whole head of the frog down and into its mouth. "Oh my gosh! Mando, it ate something-"