1- Glowing

reader has powers, just not like Eleven's

Mike Wheeler x Female reader

Y/n's POV

For once, our party wanted to be normal teens. We had a sleepover over at Mike's place. Nancy was at a party, Mike's dad was watching TV (aka sleeping with the TV on), and Mike's mom was shopping with Holly. So, we pretty much had the whole house to ourselves. I'll be honest, ever since I had joined the party, I had a crush on Mike. It's not my fault.... he's funny, smart, and ok I'll be truthful, he's kinda cute.

We were currently playing truth or dare.

"Max," Dustin started, "Truth or Dare."
"Dare!" The red-head answered.
"I dare you to do a trick on your skateboard outside." Max completed the dare by showing off her moves to the party in Mike's driveway.

"Lucas, Truth or Dare," Max asked
"Truth," Lucas said confidently
"When did you start liking me?"
"Um... at the start of the Snowball" Lucas answered swiftly. All of a sudden, I burst out "That's a lie! You have to tell the truth!" As soon as I said that, I covered my mouth.

"How'd you know that y/n? I never told anybody..." Lucas said. He was shocked that i knew about him liking Max.

"I- I don't know how I knew, I j-just did. As soon as you lied, I knew." Everyone was shocked, including me.

"Hey.. um, y/n... your eyes are glowing..." Dustin said.
"Yeah, y/n they're like glowing yellow," Will added.
"What!? What do you mean?" I asked. I was confused. First, I know when someone's lying, and now my eyes are glowing yellow. This is crazy!

"Yellow kinda suits you though," said Mike. "It's pretty. Not that you weren't already pretty, but it makes you look even prettier..." He blushed when you looked at him. This made you blush.

"Oooh! Someone's got a crush."
"Lucas, shut up!" Max whisper yelled. "Oh and y/n, your eyes are back to normal now."
"I do not have a crush.." Mike whispered.
"Not true," I said quickly.
"Your eyes are glowing again y/n," Max gasped.
"I got it!" Dustin yelled. "Y/n is like Eleven! She has powers! Whenever someone is lying, she knows and tells the truth!"

"What!? I have powers?"
"Yeah! You do y/n! You're like a lie detector!" Dustin exclaimed.
"This is cool and all, really it is, but Mike, you have a crush on me?" I asked, shocked. I would have never thought that he had a crush on me. He was always nice to me, but not suspiciously nice....

"Look, y/n, I'm sorry. I like you, like a lot. If this ruins our friendship, I'm super sorry." Mike started. He looked disappointed as he blushed really hard. "I'm gonna head home."

"Mike, wait up!" I ran up to him. He turned around so he was facing me. "Yeah?" he answered. Call me cliche' but I placed my lips on his. When I pulled away, he was shocked.
"I like you Wheeler, I really you."
"That would make two of us, y/l/n." he replied. T

"Alright love-birds!" Max said sarcastically, "break it up!"

"Let's continue with Truth Or Dare then, ok?" I suggested. Everyone agreed, and we continued playing. But this time, everyone had to tell the truth, because there was a new lie detector in the room.