1- Request

This request is from the kind and awesome @mrsteddyduchamp ...
thank you for the request, it was amazing writing this❤️

Billy x Female Reader

Tiara's POV

Having powers takes a lot of responsibility. I'm 009, Eleven's sister, but I go by the name Tee, short for Tiara. Hopper, my adoptive father, says that I can only use my powers if I absolutely need to. This means that I can't use them to turn on the TV, to get a glass of water, or even to close doors behind me. Both El and I are currently having a hard time with that rule. Only now, I believe Hopper when he says that it's important for nobody to know.

Here's why- while at Max's house for homework one day, I accidentally used my powers to grab a pencil. Turns out, her older brother Billy was in the room and he witnessed the whole thing.

To be completely honest, I have a crush on Billy. He's sarcastic, cute, humorous, and simply amazing. Sure he can be rude or off-putting some days, but he's a hard time adjusting to everything going on in his life. Overall, he's a great person.

But ever since he's seen me use my powers, I'm afraid to talk to him. What if he thinks of me as creepy, or what if he doesn't want to talk to me ever again. I've been giving him the silent treatment if any of my thoughts are correct. Just to be sure....

Suddenly, the phone rings.

"I'll get it!" I say, before anyone reaches the phone before me. I pick it up and I immediately hear a voice at the other end.

"Hey Tee, is that you?" I instantly recognized the voice as Max's.
"Yup, hows it going Max?"
"It's good. I was wondering if you and El wanted to come over for a sleepover at my house tonight? Billy will be thereeee," She added, dragging out the last vowel. Max has known about the crush I have on her brother for a while now. She teased me about it sometimes, and when I'm at her house, she teases him about things like that too. But there's no way he likes me back...

"Sounds cool, but just know that I'm not going just because Billy's there. Let me tell El."
"Ok, see ya later Tee!" And with that, Max hung up.

Hopper usually doesn't let Eleven and I go off to places, especially when he's not with us. And the fact that we both have powers doesn't help. Eleven has powers that let her move objects with her mind, and I do too.

I pop my head into El and I's shared room.
"Hey El, Max said that we could come over for a sleepover tonight. Can you help me convince Hopper to let us go?"
"Yes. I hope he will let us go." Together we walked to our father, who was reading the paper. He looked up to see us standing there.

"Tee and I want to go to Max's tonight for a sleepover. We will be safe and smart, not stupid." El stated.
"Yeah," I added, "We'll stay inside the entire time, and we won't use our powers for anything." At this Hopper sighed and put down the newspaper to massage his temples.

"You guys can't go, it's too risky for both of you," he responded.
"If you drive us there and we quickly go inside, nobody will see us. It's only one night," I countered.

"Fine, but if there are any shenanigans I'm taking both of you home straight away, get it?"

"Yes," both of us answered, "of course."

A Few Hours Later

As soon as El and I get dropped off at Max's house, we start talking about boys. Typical teenage girls. I'm wearing my usual pajama shorts with a cute tank top. My short, curly brown hair is down and just past my shoulders.

"... and then Lucas made this stupid joke just to make me laugh. He's crazy," Max said.
"What about you, Tee? Got anyone special in your life?"
"You know I don't have a boyfriend, Max, he doesn't like me back," I answered quickly.
"Wait Tiara, you crush someone?" El asked. She still hasn't figured out the "crush" thing.
"Oh yeah, Eleven I forgot to tell you, she likes my brother," Max replied for me. At this, I glared at her.
"What?" She asked. "She's gonna find out anyway."
"Yeah, whatever," I say "you're just lucky I don't pour water on your head or something."

Just then, Billy walks in the door to see us all laying around.
"Speak of the devil!" Max exclaims. At this, I turn pink and lightly slap her shoulder.

"Aww, was sweet cakes over here talking about me? The blush on her angel face says it all," Billy responds. This make me turn an ever darker shade of red. Besides my appearance, I completely ignore Billy's comment.

"Water anyone?" I ask El and Max. They both nod, so I go turn corner to the Mayfield kitchen and grab 3 bottles.

"Let me help you there, angel," Billy says, catching up to me.
"I don't need help, Billy. But thanks" I answer.
"I know, doll. I just wanted to talk to you." With the bottles in hand, I sigh and finally make eye contact with him.
"You've been ignoring me, Tee. Did I do something wrong?"
"No," I say curtly.
"Then what is it? I miss hearing your voice," Billy says back. "If I'm honest Tiara, I've liked you for such a long time now, and I'm been so scared to tell you until now. I've dropped a few hints, but you didn't seem to catch on. And then, that one night I saw you use your powers, you astounded me even more. You might be shy sometimes, but you're brilliantly smart, bubbly, and completely beautiful."

With a blush on my freckled face, I look up at him and just stare. What am I supposed to say?

"Anything else, Billy?" I whisper shyly.
"Yeah, one more thing." And with that, he leans in and presses his lips against mine. A wave of electricity makes its way through my body. He wraps his hands around my hips, while mine stay gripped around the bottles of water.

"Ahem!" We hear behind us. Max and El were watching by the entrance to the kitchen.
"I just wanted a bottle of water, and I see my brother sucking faces with my friend," Max says. Billy pulls away and smirks at my shocked face. I slowly hand her and El the waters and they walked away.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me sometime, Tee? You know, to like hang out," Billy said slowly.

At this I smiled and responded, "Sure thing, Billy."