1- Nougat?

Dustin x Gender neutral reader

Y/n's POV
It was Halloween night, and I was dressed up as Princess Leia. My brother was Luke Skywalker, but he left me for his friends. So, I was alone, Trick-Or-Treating by myself like a weirdo.

So far, I had gotten 3 Hershey's, 2 Reese's, M&M's, 6 lollipops, and 4 nougats. I loved nougats, they were my absolute favorite candy.

I was so caught up in counting my treasure, when a group of wild kids trampled me. I fell to the ground and my candy spilled everywhere. After seeing what they had done, the group of bullies grabbed my candy and ran off. They had stolen my candy! I was outraged!

Just then, a group of kids my age dressed like the Ghostbusters started up the street. They were headed my way. When they saw me on the floor, they all frowned and turned the other way, as if to ignore me. But, then a boy with curly brown hair came up to me. He was wearing a Ghostbusters costume, like the rest of his friends, and looked friendly enough.

"Here, let me help you out," he said as he kneeled down and helped me up onto my feet. "I'm Dustin by the way.... and you are?"
"Oh, sorry," I said awkwardly. "I'm y/n." At this he smiled.
"Y/n, huh? Haven't I seen you at school?"
"Oh yeah. I'm sure... I'm kinda bullied by Troy and his knuckleheads," I said while frowning.

"Don't feel bad, I am too," Dustin answered. Suddenly, he started digging in his candy bag. Smiling, he pulled a piece of his treasure out. Dustin then held it out to me. "Want a nougat?"

Smiling, I accepted.

"You should sit with me and my friends at lunch. You know, if you want.... you totally don't have to," he said, trailing off.
"No, no! I would love to," I say, blushing.
"Cool! Well, see you around, y/n!"
"Bye, Dustin"