1- Arcade

Lucas Sinclair x Female reader

Lucas' POV

Today, me and the party were going to head to the Arcade. It was our favorite place to chill, and to be honest, I saw this pretty cool girl there the other day. She had y/h/c hair, and the coolest y/e/c eyes. And guess what? She was playing our game, as in the game we play every time we come to the arcade. I'm thinking about asking her for her name, but I don't want to come off as a stalker. Here goes nothing....

Y/n's POV

I grabbed money, hopped on my bike, and headed to the Arcade. The wind was blowing in my hair, and the sun was providing a nice warm glow. I am so ready to get a new high score on my favorite game!

Lucas' POV

The party and I were playing Dig Dug, one of my personal favorites. I was the one actually playing, while they cheered me on. "So close, so close, so close..."
"No!" I yelled "That's bullshit!"
"Sorry about that, man. Better luck next time," Mike assured me.

"Hold up, I got a few more coins. Let me try," a voice behind us said. We all turned around, shocked to see someone watching us. It was a girl. No, scratch that, the girl. The girl that I wanted to introduce myself to.

"Uhh... sure," I stuttered. I didn't know what to say. The girl I had been wanting to talk to forever was right in front of me, wanting to help me out.

At that, she grabbed a couple of coins out of her pockets, and stepping in front of the machine. Only a few seconds later, she had not only survived longer than I had, but she had the #1 high score. This girl was amazing!

"Woah.... How'd you do that?" Dustin asked her.
"Not that hard..." she replied, "Just have to focus...." At this, all of us laughed.

"I have to go, but thanks for letting me crash your party. I enjoyed having fun with you all," she said as we started walking away.

"Wait! Hold up!" I exclaimed. "I never caught your name.."
"Look at the leaderboard. My names up there," she answered.

Sure enough, her name was in the first place spot. "Y/n.. huh. I like that name," I whispered under my breath