Two twins

Virgil ran through the alley"hey!come back!"he heard someone call but kept going,he took a breath and sat by a box"another one,Virgil?"a calm voice asked making him look up,his twin brother Logan looked at him.he deep almost black brown eyes looked at him knowingly and his deep grey fur was smooth against his cat body,a necklace was around his neck.virgil sighed and took in a breath of the alley air,a spell recited in his head:ounce there were two twins,there beauty making them wanted by the town.those who wanted their hand had to stick to the plan,and get their necklace without being harmed.many tried,all failed.till one succeed and caused no harm,the other was struggling but stayed patient,caring,and understanding.love will have won,with kindness and compassion.a bound worth telling,it seemed like a story instead of a spell maybe a prophecy.but that's what the dragon witch recited before him and Logan became what they are,Virgil looked at his black furred paws and flicked his tail."some one will find us."logan said"kindness and compassion,that's what the spell said."Virgil looked back at Logan"but when!?it's been a year!you went insane the first month!"Virgil remembered Logan muttering the spell and pacing quickly once and shook his head"no one in this world has kindness!no one has compassion!"he spat walking into the box.he saw his jacket and grimaced,he hasn't worn it since the spell,not like he could.he rested on it and buried his head into the hood,he just wanted to be home!he looked up at the wall and saw the scratches,everyday he made a scratch to count the days.it's kept him sane somehow,he muttered under his breath and slashed"years:one.months:five.weeks:two.days:six."he said counting the days on the walls and looked to his paw.he counted his claws and sighed"and three weeks till I'm eighteen."he said under his breath"curse you dragon witch."he muttered sitting down.