A/N with the sides!

Me:UUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!*writes two words and feels like giving up*
Wattpad:*slowly holds up 400 sign*
Me:*dies on the inside*
Me:*goes under blankets and out the other end to face the readers*you guys are still sticking around?

my anxiety:that's a shock,this piece of garbedge isn't worth 400 not even 200 if you ask me.

my creativity:no one did,anxeity.jay should feel amazing about this!our books have never gotton this far!

my anxiety:have you even looked at this story lately?she can barely write one chapter,and you saw how many people putted this in their reading list!they want more and jay clearly can't give them that.

my creativity:she's just in a writing block right now,i bet she'll be writing soon!

my anxiety:have you ever been in this big of a writer's block before?she's not posting like she used to!she should just give up and take down the story.

my morality:kiddo,why would jay do that?so many people support her and this book,we'd fail them if we stopped this book.

my anxiety:and we fail them if we don't post regularly!

my creativity:guys,if we just sit around arguing then we won't get anywhere.

my anxiety:i still vote on taking the story down,cut ties with this trash.

my creativity:we putted our heart and soul into this book!

my anxiety:you started impulsively writing as soon as you read a comic,now jay doesn't know what to write!

my morality:why not just ask for some help?

my anxiety:jay already tried that.

my creativity:you guys are just being dramatic,she'll start writing again soon!

my anxiety:how do you know that?ugh!no matter what jay does it will fail the readers!

my morality:anxeity,we won't fail them-

my anxiety:we will if we don't write!

my creativity:anxeity,just..stop!you're not helping.
Me:how about you all just leave me alone so I can write?
Everyone:ok..*sink away*
Me:*turns back to readers*i promise I'll write something soon,ok?anyways,thanks for the reads and I hope you stick around.