This is home

Logan must've fallen asleep as he woke up in Patton's arms and being carried into a apartment"good mourning."Patton whispered making Logan look the man in the eyes"good morning."he replied,Patton sat down on a couch and petted Logan's head.he purred and melted into the touch"good kitty."Patton whispered making Logan flick his ear"wow,you two are dirty!"the other man gasped,Virgil hissed at him before turning to his brother"Logan,get down from there!"logan lied down in Patton's lap and yawned"it's cozy up here,you should try it."logan purred"over my dead pelt!"Virgil retorted as Roman tried to pick him up,Virgil lunged a claw at the man but didn't scratch him as he began to lick himself."why can't you be calm,like your brother?"Roman murmured"why should I be calm when you basically picked us up from the streets!?"Virgil hissed"sorry,buddy.can't understand you."Roman shrugged before standing up"wait,I have a idea!"then went to a table before bringing back a paper and pencil"alright,do you want to get clean?"Roman asked as he doodled something on the paper before setting it down.it was a paper with four boxes that said'yes' 'no' maybe' maybe not',Virgil looked at the paper then grabbed the pencil in his mouth and dropping it on the'maybe'."smart cat!"Roman mused before reaching to pet him,Virgil then munched down on his finger"heh,alright.you win."Roman joked before using his other hand to pet Virgil's back.Virgil immediately froze before slowly arching his back"does that feel good?"Roman asked.Logan stifled a laugh as he watched her brother straighten back up and wack away Roman's hand,Roman looked at his hand then back at the cat"you are a little emo nightmare,Virgil."Virgil perked his ears at the name"t-thank you."Virgil mumbled before batting the pencil to point to'yes'.Logan then landed on the floor before sitting next to his brother"we leave tonight."Virgil remarked"Virgil,can't you see that we've found kindness and compassion?"logan asked"this is home."Virgil then shot back"this is torture."before walking away.