Sweet memories

Virgil squirmed,trying to get out of Roman's arms."woah,Virgil."Roman mumbled letting the cat land on the floor,Virgil ran between Emile's legs making him squeak and jumped on the bar infront of Remy and Danny.Thomas jumped slightly"oh,Roman.you got a cat?"Virgil smiled at Thomas,breathing in the scent from where he stood"Dad!"Virgil exclaimed jumping to Thomas's feet.Thomas smiled at the cat as Virgil nestled his face into his ankle"s-sorry,Thomas!"Roman stuttered as he got around the bar to Thomas's side"what's his name?"Thomas asked,petting Virgil's head"Virgil."Thomas looked to Roman"I had a kid named Virgil,he was a tough kid."Virgil looked up at Thomas as the realization hit him what happened while we were gone?"really?could you tell me about him?"Roman asked"sure,any of us could tell you over a cone."Roman nodded"uh,just vanilla please."Remy nodded and began to make the ice cream as Thomas sat in a nearby chair,Virgil close behind.Roman got the ice cream and sat across from Thomas with Virgil on the table"I should start from the beginning,I adopted Virgil and his brother Logan when they were one."Roman tilted his head"we also have a cat named Logan,strange."Virgil wanted to howl out that it was him but kept quiet knowing no one would hear."vary.anyways,Logan was a smart boy.always had the best grades all his life,but while Logan was smart in school,it could never compare to how smart Virgil was.he'd steal watches and take them apart before putting them back together with ease,he loved Greek Mythology with a passion.he played pranks and read so,so many fantasy books."Virgil tilted his head,the way his dad talked about him made him feel like a favorite but,wasn't Logan the favorite?"yup,one of his pranks dyed my hair pink!"Remy hollared making Virgil snicker"and glued my hat to my head that one time."Danny grumbled next to Remy"to be honest,you act like your hat is glued on all the time."Emile joked to get a small friendly shove from Danny"you three play nice."Thomas sighed"Virgil and Logan together were unstoppable,on April fools we'd have to look over our shoulders so much that you'd think we're owls!"Virgil smiled as Roman petted him"then Logan and Virgil grew up,they were vary handsome teenagers.every girl in town wanted them,even some boys."Virgil blushed it wasn't like that was it?Roman smiled at Thomas"they sound like they grew up happily ever after."Thomas glanced away"well..they disappeared,they've been gone for a year."the room became silent as Virgil dipped his head"I wish you could hear me."Virgil whispered half to himself"T-Thomas,if you wouldn't mind..do you have a picture of Virgil and Logan?"Thomas nodded and got up,he came back a few minutes later with a poster.in big words it said lost person Virgil gulped as he looked at the pictures of him and Logan.it had been so long since he saw himself,he almost forgot.his heart ached as he putted a paw on the pictures,on Roman's side he was speechless.no way a guy that good looking just up and leaves!sure,they both were good looking but Virgil looked 100 times better then Logan.Virgil turned and looked Roman in the eye,Roman looked from cat to photo.the cat had matching eyes and almost matching face shape,Roman couldn't believe the resemblance."this cat has the same name as your son,and looks similar...Thomas..are you thinking what I'm thinking?"Thomas looked from picture to cat"magic."Thomas hissed"Virgil,is that you?"Virgil smiled and nodded"it's me dad!it's me!"Thomas smiled and petted then cat all the way to his tail"what witch did this to you?is Logan ok?"Emile asked with Danny and Remy behind him.Virgil looked at Roman"Logan's with Patton!we have to go!"Thomas stood up"we'll go with you."Roman threw away his cone and grabbed Virgil without hesitation,Virgil squeaked but clinged to Roman as he lead the way to his and Patton's apartment.