Hopeless

Logan sighed as he watched his brother go into the box they called home,he stood and watched people pass sadly."mommy look!a cat!"a little girl exclaimed"honey,he has a collar,his owner is looking for him."the mom then dragged her kid down the street,Logan hissed under his breath.he then turned and walked into the box,he brother was sitting on his jacket as his purple eyes paced the box's walls."why?"Virgil asked,Logan tilted his head"why did the dragon witch do this?"Virgil asked with his eyes watered"Virgil-"the said cat cutted him off"everyone has a reason,what was hers?we had normal lives and our parents loved us,made our birthdays like Christmas.and when we changed,they shooed us out with brooms!i want to go home!"Virgil cried as he got up and rested his head on Logan's shoulder"I know you do,Virgil.i want to go home too,but we need to find kindness and compassion."Virgil sobbed into Logan's fur"no,we need to fall in love with them.how can we do that?you have no emotions and I'm unlovable!"Logan looked at his brother"I might never go home but you might Virgil,you are lovable.it's just that no one's told you enough."Virgil cried and rested his head into Logan's scruff"we're never going home,and that's a fact."Virgil then then turned and fell into his jacket.logan stayed silent as he sat next to virgil"falsehood."he mewed wrapping his tail around Virgil's and nuzzling his shoulder,Virgil turned around and cat hugged his brother"I want mom and dad."logan nodded"you will."he purred"someday."